Why is this reply offensive???

Below is my reply to an ignorant anti on www.timetoconsider.co.uk see link: http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/index...showtopic=96688 it says that one word in my reply is offensive and it won't allow me to post the reply :censored: If there's anyone out there that has a better command of the English language than me? can! they find the offensive word in my reply?/ because I'm fecked!! if I can

Tom

Maggie, 1 hour ago

Chris - you are quite right. Funny you should mention the slave trade - kind of started around the same time that chasing, torturing and then killing a fox came into vogue! Funny that eh?

What a load of emotive rubbish!! you have no concept or understanding on the issue of slavery as is clear, from your post above!! equating the the inception of the slave trade with the time that foxhunting came into vogue!!, just to score points? slavery has been around for millenia, what about the Israelite slaves taken out of bondage by Moses as mentioned in the bible?, The Portugese and Spanish exported African slaves into the Americas at a time when foxhunting was'nt in vogue and neither of these two countries even at the present time show an interest in fox-hunting

What about the many millions who where used as slave labour by the Nazi's and exterminated in concentration camps when they were no longer useful or able to work, Its a little known fact than when Adolf Hitler came to power he abolished foxhunting in Germany, My own family and Clan members were victims of the slave trade many of them were banished from Scotland, for taking part in the 1745 rebellion and many of them died while being transported and used as forced labour in the sugar plantations of the Carribean and West Indies, Foxhunting was'nt in vogue then either!!

Equating Slavery with foxhunting shows a degree of ignorance and and downright stupidity of the concept of slavery which still exists today in many parts of the world where people are still suffering and dying in bondage!!

As for me, I'm still supporting Hunting!! and supporting Amnesty International in the Campaign to Abolish International Slavery

Tom Chalmers (aka) Foxgun Tom

Nazi's was the offending word :whistling: changed it for "Hitler and his henchmen", an individual and his buddies who went down in history as a bunch of Nazi's :icon_eek: I can't believe it is'nt allowed on there, to use the word Nazi's? but you can equate and link hunting to slavery That poll and campaign is definately run/funded and organised by a leftist pro-animal rights group in my opinion :censored: Therefore the result if we come up on top will probablybe null and void for some obscure reason

Tom

Edited by Foxgun Tom

WoW!!!!!!!!!!! How fast was that!!! the re-worded post was up and deleted within a minute :icon_eek: obviously it looked bad for whoever is in charge and their campaign I'f I'm attacking them in relation to the slavery/hunting issue?? It seems there's only limited free speech allowed on that poll and its in favour of anti's

Tom

Ps: I think the individual known as Maggie is poll/site admin due to the amount of her replies and mine was a response to hers which made her look stupid :whistling: hence the reason why it was deleted?

Nazi's was the offending word :whistling: changed it for Hitler and his henchmen, an individual and his buddies who went down in history as a bunch of Nazi's :icon_eek: I can't believe it is'nt allowed on there, to use the word Nazi's? but you can equate and link hunting to slavery That poll and campaign is definately run/funded and organised by a leftist pro-animal rights group in my opinion :censored: Therefore the result if we come up on top will probablybe null and void for some obscure reason

Tom

Edited by Foxgun Tom

This is getting stupid they've now put the post up :icon_eek: with a different time from when I posted it? I did it less than ten minutes ago they say 25mins they're editing your posts folks??

Tom

Edited by Foxgun Tom
Guest Catcher
This is getting stupid they've now put the post up :icon_eek: with a different time from when I posted it? I did it less than ten minutes ago they say 25mins they're editing your posts folks??

Tom

Hi Tom ignore them mate. A man of your standing dosent have to defend himself againest thease kind of fools.atb.catcher

Tom

Hi Tom ignore them mate. A man of your standing dosent have to defend himself againest thease kind of fools.atb.catcher

that site is a joke - i just added a comment using the words - blair - muslim - classwar- anti - labour but no swearing and it banned it - so i put a post on slagging of antis and they put it up - looks to me like these people are clutching at straws nowadays !

WoW!!!!!!!!!!! How fast was that!!! the re-worded post was up and deleted within a minute :icon_eek:

thats lefties for you, a bunch of hammer an sickle wielding pinkos. they'll destroy freedom of speech given the chance