change 1 word - grow up for fvck sake

I think it was a 14 year year old lad who started this nonsense - absolutely fine if you are a 14 year old lad.

But then the usual suspects just keep pounding and pounding away at it - one poster (the most prolific on THL) :clapper: has managed to post on this most childish and banal of subjects ..over 112 times :blink: . you know ho you are!

Fvcking unbelievable.

Ask some of these people to talk about hunting or if they have any ideas on how to repeal the hunting act, and they don't have so much to say.

A shame really.

I think it was a 14 year year old lad who started this nonsense - absolutely fine if you are a 14 year old lad.

But then the usual suspects just keep pounding and pounding away at it - one poster (the most prolific on THL) :clapper: has managed to post on this most childish and banal of subjects ..over 112 times :blink: . you know ho you are!

Fvcking unbelievable.

Ask some of these people to talk about hunting or if they have any ideas on how to repeal the hunting act, and they don't have so much to say.

A shame really.

ive not read the thread to be honest , but you must have to have counted the amount of times someone has posted :yes: its a hunting site..... yes , but this is general talk so we can chat about what ever , if you dont like this DONT READ IT simple :victory:

Have you nothing better to do David ? , you actually counted how many times i posted :blink: is that not a little bit extreme ?

Oh well if counting how many posts i made on one thread floats your boat , be my guest ... have fun :bye:

Is it gone thank god.It was doing my nut in.dident sat anything negitive becuase as soon as i do i seem to atracked all the loonies :icon_eek: atb.catcher

no retreat back to your bunker put your tin hat on its still there lol

Haven't read it! it's obvious what it's about so didn't bother looking at it. Just wondering is this how people get they're posts up? i've noticed people who only been on here a couple of months but yet have thousands of posts? don't want to get anyones backs up just asking! Cause i say if you don't like a thread don't read it! simple as.

Guest Catcher
Haven't read it! it's obvious what it's about so didn't bother looking at it. Just wondering is this how people get they're posts up? i've noticed people who only been on here a couple of months but yet have thousands of posts? don't want to get anyones backs up just asking! Cause i say if you don't like a thread don't read it! simple as.

Hi mate you dont know what it is until you read it.atb.catcher

Just wondering is this how people get they're posts up?

if you don't like a thread don't read it! simple as.

either that, or from saying hello to every new member on that page

hit the nail on the head, if you dont like it, don't click on it,