J.R.T.C.G.B. SHOW ON SUNDAY 26TH APRIL

Guest Catcher
moos comp is playing up :wallbash:

sent me a couple of his borders winning :victory:

097.jpg

and one of his new mate he said he met at the show, dont know who he is, got 3rd in one of the lurcher classes?

143.jpg

Its young Keano.the same dog took supreme champion at ayr the week before.atb .catcher

post-20518-1240993244_thumb.jpg

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Catcher
thurso told me it was moo :hmm:

moo asked me to hold it for him for a minute?? i thought it was his?? :icon_eek::icon_eek:

I gave it to Keano he said catcher needed a muzzle

Only sometimes. :whistling::whistling:

[derek, as has been said , the only downfall, was the lack of food, i never bothered about it, as the misses was cooking bacon rolls, for us all , just wished i'd taken 6 dozen rolls, could have sold them for £1.00each, might have made a small fortune, this show is getting better every year, with the introduction of the racing aswell, think you'll need to hire the park till after 5.00pm next year.

ps----- pm me the winners derek, cheers mate.

iam quite happy to bring lure down next year,,,,,,,it was diffrent for me i,e smaller ragg , and starter putting hand up in front off dog,s ( i think bigger lure would be better ) makes it easier for lure man lol,,,,,

if the racing was to take place next year with prizes,,,,i think a winner,s trophy and a secound chance winner trophy would be good,,,,i.e if dog is beaten it can go in secound chance section ,,,,,i.e giving all dogs aleast 2 runs,,,

racing collars or racing jackets are a must,,,as people on line had a tough job ,,getting owner , to say theve won and threw to next round,,,,,,( i,e line judges can put colour flags up from finish line to let slippers know that won and threw to next race

overall i think it was a good show ,,,,and dog,,s got to enjoy themself,s racing,,,,,,,( love the terrier,s running the 175yds lol they still had the energy to ragg and scrap with each other at end :o ,,,brilliant breed :thumbs:

Guest jade19

agree with what was said about larger lure being better easyer for dogs to see aswell plus had the problem it kept coming of , would also say make classes for the racing for instance 23" and under 24" and over or something like that then winner from each class go to grand final or something not sure though but if people knew before hand the running classes then might be more enterd aswell as it was more go with the flow than anything else this year was still fun and good to see the range of dogs run .

Hi, I'll be coming up to Kennoway in May with my four Border Terriers, I'd be gratefull if you could tell me if there's anything on at that time ??

Many thanks (Jock)

You can contact me at:- lachlan.halley@ntlworld.com