J.R.T.C.G.B. SHOW ON SUNDAY 26TH APRIL

TERRIER AND LURCHER SHOW THIS SUNDAY AT ONE O CLOCK. COLOURED TERRIER CLASSES. RACING FOR BIG AND SMALL DOGS. RAFFLE PRIZES WELCOME. YOU WILL KNOW THE JUDGES ON THE DAY SO PLEASE STOP NIPPIN MA HEID ABOUT IT.

PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE TO OTHER PARK USERS AND PICK UP YOUR DOG MUCK AND PUT IN PROVIDED BINS. WE DON'T WANT TO LOSE THIS CRACKIN VENUE DUE TO DOG DIRT.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY AND PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO US.

P.S. MEMBERSHIPS CAN BE PAID ON THE DAY FOR OLD AND NEW MEMBERS AND CAN I SAY A SPECIAL THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

derek, we'll be comming again, not just for the dog show, but for the craic and to meet others from last year, got to agree with you about the cracking venue, but if there was more bags around the rings , i'm sure owners will ( i hope ) pick up their dogs mess, as it's the least they could do, it'd be a real travesty if the fife and kinross mob wee to lose their showground due to irresponsible owners.

a.t.b dennned

Two or three of the boys from the Campsie working terrier club will be there.Looking forward to it.Never been to this one before,is it straight forward once we hit Kirkaldy?

easy to find. head from forth bridge towards kirkcaldy and take 1st right at the only roundabout on this dual carriageway, follow onto next roundabout and take 1st left and you will see the park on your right hand side. at next mini r/about turn right before caravan centre and right again into the park behind bookers cash and carry. call my mobile if you need, del.

Two or three of the boys from the Campsie working terrier club will be there.Looking forward to it.Never been to this one before,is it straight forward once we hit Kirkaldy?

easy to find. head from forth bridge towards kirkcaldy and take 1st right at the only roundabout on this dual carriageway, follow onto next roundabout and take 1st left and you will see the park on your right hand side. at next mini r/about turn right before caravan centre and right again into the park behind bookers cash and carry. call my mobile if you need, del.

Cheers Del ,see you sunday

Cheers Dogger, always need a hand to sort stuff out, del

p.s. hopin to gain a few new members this year.

ANYONE OUT HERE GOT A COUPLE OF RACING MUZZLES FOR THE BIG DOGS TO RUN WITH THAT I CAN PLEASE BORROW.

if there,s racing on sunday,,,,i might pop down for a day out with the missus if weather,s good,,ill have a few muzzels u can borrow,,,,,,got size 7 whippet muzzel for my big dog,,,,and 2 muzzels one size fitts all ,,,if i am there u can borrow,,,,( dont worry guys :laugh: i wont race mine as iam saving them for a whippet open the weekend after :laugh: ,,,,,not saying i stand a chance,,,, was watching felix lurcher last week at kirkcaldy club was clocking in some nice times for 175 yrds,,,9.60 bloody good time for his lurcher,,,,kirkcaldys fastest scratch dog did 9.48 that day,,only 2 yards faster than felix lurcher ( which i think really good as felix dog is not breed for out and out sprinter if get my meaning :thumbs:

finger,s grossed for some good weather

i was at claims last year and heard there lure broke down,(which was a shame as some people,s traveled from ireland,,,,,,,,,,,,,now if ur unsure about ur lure or it arriving,,,,,,,,,,,,let us know by 2morrow nite i can bring mine down,, and can drive lure if u want, :thumbs:

i was at claims last year and heard there lure broke down,(which was a shame as some people,s traveled from ireland,,,,,,,,,,,,,now if ur unsure about ur lure or it arriving,,,,,,,,,,,,let us know by 2morrow nite i can bring mine down,, and can drive lure if u want, :thumbs:

would really appreciate any help at all guys. ie lures (cant have too many eh) muzzles. assistance during racing. its only a bit of fun and its up to you guys to make this show good. after all we can only provide the venue but you lads provide the dogs and the craic. hope everyone enjoys, delboy.

would really appreciate any help at all guys. ie lures (cant have too many eh) muzzles. assistance during racing. its only a bit of fun and its up to you guys to make this show good. after all we can only provide the venue but you lads provide the dogs and the craic. hope everyone enjoys, delboy.

i also have racing jacket,s if needed greyhound size and large whippet size,,,,ill bring my lure just incase ,,,and ill see if i can borrow whippet clubs spindle ,,,and ill bring a lure to chase ,,,unless u lot have a fox tail or rabbit skin,

should be a great venue as k.w.r.c has a track off 175yrd long with 50yrd stop, which is fenced off, which is perfect for racing ,which we can use, as iam a member lol,,,i.e we will use it anyway lol they wont mind, very easy going bunch of great people, :victory:

i will post pic off track,,,iam at club saturday,,,i will put it past commitiee,,,dont see it being a problem if u want to use there track as they dont race sunday

pic off whippet track

IMG_1740.jpg

,pic10-2.jpg

Edited by whip x grey
Guest jade19

ill lend a hand if you want im going down to see about muzzle's today so fingers x'd i should get a few for keeps the lad is usualy alright ill put acouple of the dogs in for a race or whatever plus a young lad in the street is wanting to bring down his terriers or one of them for showing and racing . i have plenty greyhound handeling experience so if you need a hand doing slips or pritty much anything ill be happy to help .

regards .