Decoying crows

Was out decoying crows(trying at least) over the weekend, shot 19, but found it realy difficult, the crows just circled high over the deecoys and flared off, I know they have unreal eyesight cant imagine how they saw me as I was shooting from in between a double ditch.Any advice on decoy patterns or anything at all would be much appreciated

Was out decoying crows(trying at least) over the weekend, shot 19, but found it realy difficult, the crows just circled high over the deecoys and flared off, I know they have unreal eyesight cant imagine how they saw me as I was shooting from in between a double ditch.Any advice on decoy patterns or anything at all would be much appreciated

have you tried to use a call and make sure that your hands and face are covered and stay really still. other than that you must be doing somthing right to have go 19.. i have managed to shoot 8 this weekend but i wasnt using decoys exept the one i shot

I put out some deeks and use a call.

Hide has to be real good and you need to keep movement to a minimum.

Once you shoot a few just do as you would with pigeons and set them up as well.

I sometimes put a couple out with wings right out and peg the beak in the dirt.

Did have an owl decoy as well but was never sure if it helped?