ferreting permission

i have recently got the latest ferret to my collection i now have a team of 6 excellent working ferrets, the problem is on the farms i have permission there are very few rabbits left down to myxi and i dont want to wipe out my own sport completely. so i am now looking for permission on farms and fields where i can take my ferrets hunting. does any one know where i can go or have any land where they could give me? if so please get in touch.

- ross

good luck ! but i reckon you have as much hope as bob hope...

get knocking on farmers doors be polite & look the part, is there no golf courses near you ??? i have permission on 4 courses around me, i wrote a letter to secretary & visit in person as well, you could always do a bit of over the shoulder ferreting but i don't recommend it !! ;) it is end of season so to speak so plenty of footwork is needed to get good permission, seek & ye shall find, if you don't ask yo don't get but cannot see any one agreeing to your request through here could be wrong but you never know A.T.B in your search

i have recently got the latest ferret to my collection i now have a team of 6 excellent working ferrets, the problem is on the farms i have permission there are very few rabbits left down to myxi and i dont want to wipe out my own sport completely. so i am now looking for permission on farms and fields where i can take my ferrets hunting. does any one know where i can go or have any land where they could give me? if so please get in touch.

- ross

leave it for a year you will see the difference it make they soon pick up mate just think next oct they will be well on the way to recovering you should be able to start going but dont hammer them take a few leave them.

i got 4 farms i go with air gun ferrets shot gun and i manage them not kill everyt hing i see and i take 200 a year off them all and there is still lots more .

i can go with the lamp tonight and see about 100 easy the young ones are coming on well to

- ross

rather than coming on as a new member, and saying, I have permission, butwant more with rabbits, why not offer members days out on your already existing permission, not ferreting, but shooting prehaps, Im sure farms with less rabbits will still have woodies, maggies, or ratting etc, then you'd not only be showing yourself in good sport, but you'd then probably, not given perrmission, but invited out to others