their back, PRAISE PEANUT BUTTER

after totally clearing them from under the chicken coop, we found we had another family of mice under the concrete slab of the garage, entering the garage for the animal feeds, caught one yesterday, then three today, noticed the smaller mouse on the double catch, has had his head eaten

post-5267-1239976678.jpg

post-5267-1239976689.jpg

Surprised your getting them just now thought they would be out in the fields ,my mate gets them in the autumn when the old dear next door starts feeding the birds for the winter

Surprised your getting them just now thought they would be out in the fields ,my mate gets them in the autumn when the old dear next door starts feeding the birds for the winter

yeah we got them in the cider shed, three in the last 2 days must be a nest. are those traps any good i been using the little nippers?

are those traps any good

can you see mice in them :hmm: think that answers the question :yes:

i mean in general are they strong and robust ect good powerful springs a bucket of water and a toilet roll can catch mice but i wouldnt call that a good trap :blink:

they are good, because I get them for nowt out ofthe warehouse, the day guys tend to use them most, us night guys normally only carry poison, its all to do with what you can or cant use on the underground, robust,yes, not had one break yet, caught another one tonight :clapper:

they are good, because I get them for nowt out ofthe warehouse, the day guys tend to use them most, us night guys normally only carry poison, its all to do with what you can or cant use on the underground, robust,yes, not had one break yet, caught another one tonight :clapper:

cool nothingbetter than free stuff lol, i had nothing today in the mouse front will keep trying and if nothing i will have a look for the nest cos it still stinks in there

I think I'll start buying shares in "peanut butter"

checked the traps this morning, two double catches, think this may have been the whole family

post-5267-1240144376.jpg

how could you steve !! :o

fair play... :clapper: & no more peanut butter left in the traps, looks like more to come.. :D