Guest MOLLY

Guest reload

Spooky......... the new OMEN movies out today :blink:

Tis the number of the beast :rocker::rocker::rocker: (reload, jumps into spandex trousers dons denim cut off patched jacket, preens his exceptional mullet and frantically searches for his ,Maiden' album) lets rock

i had a lucky escape,my wife had our 1st son last night at 6.55 pm,got five girls so far and this was the 1 st boy,we was all worried she would of had it today and he would of had a mark on his face ,no way was we going to call it damien ,i put up a thread on hardcore hunting last night in general discussion when she was going into labour,midwife came and i was told to get out the way for ten minutes,at last i got a boy to take out fishing,shooting,lamping ,ferreting,keep hunting

i had a lucky escape,my wife had our 1st son last night at 6.55 pm,got five girls so far and this was the 1 st boy,we was all worried she would of had it today and he would of had a mark on his face ,no way was we going to call it damien ,i put up a thread on hardcore hunting last night in general discussion when she was going into labour,midwife came and i was told to get out the way for ten minutes,at last i got a boy to take out fishing,shooting,lamping ,ferreting,keep hunting

Congratulations mate :good: ,bet they all take some feeding :laugh: there's no reason why you cant take the girls out doing stuff... dont be sexist now lmao

yis chris

Guest Know Fack all

Hi all, my misses was due yesterday...................Phew boy is she happy and is still holding out,

:good: Congratulations Wife, goods days ahead for you with your new little apprentice mate.