lakeland terrier pups

I have a litter of lakeland pups due this weekend,iv put this up just now to see what interest there is.The pups are well bred and i own both parents.Im in the edinburgh area and looking for £250 for a pup.I cant be bothered with all the smart comments on here when you try to sell something so if theres any genuine interest please pm or email for details and photos.The litter was bred as a mate and myself want a pup of the sire as he has great work qualities but a bit on the hard side,so we put him over my working show bitch. info@roslinbuilders.com cheers andri

I have a litter of lakeland pups due this weekend,iv put this up just now to see what interest there is.The pups are well bred and i own both parents.Im in the edinburgh area and looking for £250 for a pup.I cant be bothered with all the smart comments on here when you try to sell something so if theres any genuine interest please pm or email for details and photos.The litter was bred as a mate and myself want a pup of the sire as he has great work qualities but a bit on the hard side,so we put him over my working show bitch. info@roslinbuilders.com cheers andri

very intrested wat colour how big will they make wat type coat any pics of parrents please :thumbs:

the sire is 100%, a bit on the hard side, have to make sure you know whats at home before entering him. 9 times out of 10 charlie is dead by the time you dig to him. the dam hasnt done as much earth work, she is more of a yapper and has a softer nature so should get happy medium with the pups. They are bred for my own use. PM if you would like photos of the parents.