• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive a real soft spot for this fella, my little 18 month old house dog, he's not much bigger than some patterdales, 15"ats and barely 29lb, keeps himself in decent order, loves to run the hills , wreck

A couple I owned over the years,...... Pups off of TLs Shadow,..... The red dog, was one decent dog too

Posted Images

10 hours ago, BlackDynamite said:

IMG_20180606_100418.jpg

IMG_20180606_100734.jpg

IMG_20180606_100511.jpg

Lovely old type that. The ol' timers used to believe that a Staff who carried it's tail out straight or worse, upright, was a sign of a cur and there might have been something in it. You rarely see a Pit Bull with a high stationed tail. I like your dog.

16 minutes ago, neil cooney said:

Lovely old type that. The ol' timers used to believe that a Staff who carried it's tail out straight or worse, upright, was a sign of a cur and there might have been something in it. You rarely see a Pit Bull with a high stationed tail. I like your dog.

And made old bones. As they all should of course in the 21st century. But a dog of that type with age has an added air about it.

• Like 2
Guest Navek
1 hour ago, neil cooney said:

Wasn’t there something about seeing the whites of there eyes too ? 

1 hour ago, neil cooney said:

Cheers pal... Wish i knew her ancestry

• Like 1
18 hours ago, neil cooney said:

Its possible there is sumet else in the bitch. I dont know for sure. She is very terrier like

12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What about black roof of the mouth?? Ever heard that one?

yes heard it before.never pick a dog with a pale mouth always go for black roof.think its got be boxxxxxks myself but anyone believe any truth in it?

24 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I believe it ? heard it too many times now from greyhound am bull men as a lad to terriers when older an even collies?  Fcuk knows if it’s not true tho an if not take a pup purely in colour of roof if it’s mouth haha but I always look??

lol i just lookef at my beddywhippet bitch.you got me at it now????

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I believe it ? heard it too many times now from greyhound am bull men as a lad to terriers when older an even collies?  Fcuk knows if it’s not true tho an if not take a pup purely in colour of roof if it’s mouth haha but I always look??

Was told that as a nipper and always have a look...... ?