• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive a real soft spot for this fella, my little 18 month old house dog, he's not much bigger than some patterdales, 15"ats and barely 29lb, keeps himself in decent order, loves to run the hills , wreck

A couple I owned over the years,...... Pups off of TLs Shadow,..... The red dog, was one decent dog too

Posted Images

I phoned some ad for a little male staffy pup last in litter fell through sale blah blah blah and some Jamaican girl answers the phone about 2 mins into the convo she says it's a cross I ask what cross she said the dads American pit and the mom's 3/4 pit looks a lovely pup but defo not a staffy as he is listed.....just though I would share lol 

On ‎27‎/‎05‎/‎2018 at 23:55, forest of dean redneck said:

Apparently he was second biggest in litter , but the women who chose him an left a deposit , said she couldn’t have him day he was due to go, so he was readvertised, going to have to get name changed on chip paperwork as we renamed him. 

What was his old name? was it that bad!

Wish she was a plummer at times. Feckin nightmare of a bitch to keep. Good with people and kids, absolutely hates anything else. Shes kept alone and walked alone. Was socialized and ok as a pup, 1st season then she changed. Yes she is small and terrier like in looks though

• Like 1