On 16/01/2020 at 00:30, jeemes said:

why do you like red, is it just a colour you like mate?

I dont like any dog for its colour it just struck me that they was all blue so i was looking for a colour that was once popular and now clearly isnt.

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive a real soft spot for this fella, my little 18 month old house dog, he's not much bigger than some patterdales, 15"ats and barely 29lb, keeps himself in decent order, loves to run the hills , wreck

A couple I owned over the years,...... Pups off of TLs Shadow,..... The red dog, was one decent dog too

Posted Images

I couldnt agree more. Staffords now being sold like the latest fashion in sofas...blue blue blue and last ad I saw £1500. All that money for a colour. When I was a kid they were brindle dark fawn, red, red n white but as you say you cant like it for its colour but when you know its been bred just for a colour and all the ones behind it have then it gets a bit depressing. 

• Like 5
23 hours ago, tatsblisters said:

Just read the thread and remember seeing adverts from Ed Reid in the 70s seem to remember a dog called crazy Zack .A few lads from Rotherham went and purchased pups off him in the early 80s at the time it seemed a fortune what they paid for them.

Al Capone x Lucy

Can barely remember my own name half the time but a dog pedigree from 30 odd years ago....not a problem ?

IMG_0274.jpg

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 14
On 31/01/2020 at 10:36, jeemes said:

I couldnt agree more. Staffords now being sold like the latest fashion in sofas...blue blue blue and last ad I saw £1500. All that money for a colour. When I was a kid they were brindle dark fawn, red, red n white but as you say you cant like it for its colour but when you know its been bred just for a colour and all the ones behind it have then it gets a bit depressing. 

Seen American staffs advertised for a €1000 today. 

Atb j 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok all.

I said I'd  ask here in hope someone might be able to help me out..

I'm looking for a pitbull puppy, can't seem to find one at the moment here. I'm wanting to replace my bitch with we lost at the beginning of the year, due to cancer. 

I'm looking for one just for knocking about with while on walks, and as a pet.

Not after names or peds, just a nicely bred pup, fit for function type,  not overly big, one that should top weight 35 to 40lb.

If any one in Ireland has or is planning a litter in the future, could you let me know please. 

Also it would be going to an experienced owner, with years of owning working 

Atb j