20 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

Same here i wouldnt want anything fiery id find all that a pain in the arse now,just a small little dog with a bit of energy that doesnt pain my eyes to look at is that too much to ask in the bull terrier world these days ?

That pictures deceiving then he looks smaller than that...or else thats Tyson Fury holding him !

Haha, just little ol' me holding the daft bugger...and part from size, I recon something like this fella would be just the ticket because it sounds like you're after the same as me. I was missing a bully round the house but didn't want to go get bitten by that bug again, if you catch my drift... this fella good as gold with his own kind, will tear around the fields then back home to snore his daft head off...

Yokel

• Like 3

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive a real soft spot for this fella, my little 18 month old house dog, he's not much bigger than some patterdales, 15"ats and barely 29lb, keeps himself in decent order, loves to run the hills , wreck

A couple I owned over the years,...... Pups off of TLs Shadow,..... The red dog, was one decent dog too

Posted Images

On 03/08/2019 at 15:35, YOKEL said:

I was missing a bully round the house but didn't want to go get bitten by that bug again, if you catch my drift... this fella good as gold with his own kind, will tear around the fields then back home to snore his daft head off...

Yokel

Thats exactly it,im an all or nothing kind of chap theres only 1 breed id be looking towards for that kind of bug.....but like you say,a good natured energetic little dog that doesnt look ridiculous will suffice these days.....its a shame theres no such thing as a mini stafford the way they have a mini ebt.

On 01/08/2019 at 22:33, gnasher16 said:

That looks a neat little lad what sort of size is that mate ?.....and is there anyone breeding small reasonably athletic staffords these days......and by small i mean low to mid 20,s weight and preferably below 15/16 " ?

https://www.teamriskys.com

I don't know anything about them but these look pretty decent.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, gnipper said:

https://www.teamriskys.com

I don't know anything about them but these look pretty decent.

Ta for the link mate....not my cuppa tea all that weight pulling malarkey looks the same muggy shit they was doing 25 years ago with the same over conditioned crap dogs.....they are no smaller than standard staffords anyway.......i cant believe old uncle Ed is still knocking about he must be 107 by now !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 04/08/2019 at 21:16, gnasher16 said:

Ta for the link mate....not my cuppa tea all that weight pulling malarkey looks the same muggy shit they was doing 25 years ago with the same over conditioned crap dogs.....they are no smaller than standard staffords anyway.......i cant believe old uncle Ed is still knocking about he must be 107 by now !

Gnash, you wanna get in contact with some owners/breeders in south wales. Plenty of smaller type staffs regularly been bred for years. I've been out of it all for a good few years now, but there are plenty of what I think you'd be looking for ?

On 04/08/2019 at 21:16, gnasher16 said:

Do you know, old uncle ed popped into my head the other day, going through some old pics and I thought exactly the same, he must be giving Methuselah a run for his money!

Yokel

3 hours ago, YOKEL said:

Do you know, old uncle ed popped into my head the other day, going through some old pics and I thought exactly the same, he must be giving Methuselah a run for his money!

Yokel

I was trying to work out the first time i spoke to him it must of been 85/86ish  i think it was when he had that Snicker dog......i had him down as about 60 even then ?