3 minutes ago, Criss86 said:

must b quality working so many breeds mate! i like patterdales they are something else the little machines. i cant wait to get another pup when in me new place in a couple weeks 

Love it all me yep pats are hit n miss but get good one there machines but don't last long unless settle down haha

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive a real soft spot for this fella, my little 18 month old house dog, he's not much bigger than some patterdales, 15"ats and barely 29lb, keeps himself in decent order, loves to run the hills , wreck

A couple I owned over the years,...... Pups off of TLs Shadow,..... The red dog, was one decent dog too

Posted Images

ive 

7 minutes ago, Fred east said:

Love it all me yep pats are hit n miss but get good one there machines but don't last long unless settle down haha

ive read that a couple times on here as well. there is a nice little patterdale i see a lot that looks like its worked hard but matey aint breeding, sods law lol

2 hours ago, Criss86 said:

ive 

ive read that a couple times on here as well. there is a nice little patterdale i see a lot that looks like its worked hard but matey aint breeding, sods law lol

O never liked them like but new breed arnt they wasn't any such dog 20/30 yrs ago but got a booth bred dog given last year hadn't seen a thing n was good dog but early grave he went had deathwish 

51 minutes ago, Fred east said:

O never liked them like but new breed arnt they wasn't any such dog 20/30 yrs ago but got a booth bred dog given last year hadn't seen a thing n was good dog but early grave he went had deathwish 

haha some aint wired up right are they i had a bull like that the crazy c*nt  would jump out a window if there was something to chase or try fight a pack of dogs twice her size if they started, won a couple tho lol f****d if i know how she managed to live as long as she did. old school bulls in the 80s aint nothing like the dogs now a days!

32 minutes ago, Criss86 said:

haha some aint wired up right are they i had a bull like that the crazy c*nt  would jump out a window if there was something to chase or try fight a pack of dogs twice her size if they started, won a couple tho lol f****d if i know how she managed to live as long as she did. old school bulls in the 80s aint nothing like the dogs now a days!

O there serious for scrapping mad little black fuckers haha

• 2 weeks later...

Just goes to show,

Had rspca over today while i was at work some slimey c#nt has reported a "skinny staffy" so my missus invited them in too take a look for themselves they say there is nothing wrong and leave everythings fine

So to my point ... People think staffs should be little fat barrells its really got my back up 

Rant over

Screenshot_2018-11-28-21-08-15.png

Screenshot_2018-11-28-18-21-09.png

• Like 5