• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive a real soft spot for this fella, my little 18 month old house dog, he's not much bigger than some patterdales, 15"ats and barely 29lb, keeps himself in decent order, loves to run the hills , wreck

A couple I owned over the years,...... Pups off of TLs Shadow,..... The red dog, was one decent dog too

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Mr r3d said:

They are decent mate tbf 

O definatley have endless drive and stamina only bother with mine she can get side tracked n play with sticks n things as that hyper but she'll put everything out a wood in no time for lurchers even when I stop for five to have a hot drink and fag lurchers be laid getting rest she's flying round with stick or whatever she's found haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
On 05/05/2009 at 20:07, Running said:

Picture445.jpg

Picture217.jpg

Picture453.jpg

(brambles nothing more)

ratting bushing a lot of people seem to overlook what a good sbt can add to any pack imo :clapper:

nice dog mate looks in good shape. its good to see staffs that aint short fat things or way to much muscle on them!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Criss86 said:

yeah same here i had a couple like that growing up in the 80's i want another one or an old type ebt

Love English bulls but not the dog they were 30 years ago now big fat things full of health defects now shame another k.c breed ruined

1 minute ago, Criss86 said:

nice dog pal its got a big old head on it. my mates blue am bully got a face just like it but its built like a brick shit house!

O hes staff dash battle cross in right back too so is dash English and possibly wheaten but very small % most Irish lines have although most deny it lol

1 minute ago, Fred east said:

Love English bulls but not the dog they were 30 years ago now big fat things full of health defects now shame another k.c breed ruined

yeah i agree 100% not seen a top old type ebt since i was a kid when me grandad was breeding them. they was long legged athletic dogs back then mate! the Kc need to stop destroying breeds and bring them back to what they used to b instead!

11 minutes ago, Criss86 said:

yeah i agree 100% not seen a top old type ebt since i was a kid when me grandad was breeding them. they was long legged athletic dogs back then mate! the Kc need to stop destroying breeds and bring them back to what they used to b instead!

Yes I had some nice English bulls years ago were still handy dogs then 

8 minutes ago, Criss86 said:

people never like to admit theres a little extra in there dogs do they lol. do you work yours mate? i dont see so many irish sbt about now a days well not where i live now

Yes work staffs and wheatens love strong dogs work patterdales and lurchers too

1 minute ago, Fred east said:

Yes I had some nice English bulls years ago were still handy dogs then 

yeah not like today i swear there only good at guarding ya sofa lol. wouldnt mind getting hold of a nice pup from your part of the world me grandad was from cork and the family always worked terriers. he swore by the irish terrier breeds!

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Fred east said:

Yes work staffs and wheatens love strong dogs work patterdales and lurchers too

must b quality working so many breeds mate! i like patterdales they are something else the little machines. i cant wait to get another pup when in me new place in a couple weeks