On 02/08/2018 at 14:27, lawrence said:

ive a real soft spot for this fella, my little 18 month old house dog, he's not much bigger than some patterdales, 15"ats and barely 29lb, keeps himself in decent order, loves to run the hills , wrecking cover.

IMG_20180802_132227.jpg

Very nice pal

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive a real soft spot for this fella, my little 18 month old house dog, he's not much bigger than some patterdales, 15"ats and barely 29lb, keeps himself in decent order, loves to run the hills , wreck

A couple I owned over the years,...... Pups off of TLs Shadow,..... The red dog, was one decent dog too

Posted Images

ive a real soft spot for this fella, my little 18 month old house dog, he's not much bigger than some patterdales, 15"ats and barely 29lb, keeps himself in decent order, loves to run the hills , wrecking cover.

IMG_20180802_132227.jpg

what lines he from mate he looks a nice dog

• 3 weeks later...

IMG_20180802_132227.jpg

My type of staff. ?

Another shot at my boy. Over 11 years old and still going strong. He's getting on and started doing my head in peeing in the house and can't hear too well, but he's still got more athleticism than many dogs half his age. 

IMG_20180829_163342_285.JPG

• Like 4

IMG_20180802_132227.jpg

Nice him... how is he bred?

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/09/2018 at 21:59, W. Katchum said:

That young dog is a brute?

Hes 4 weeks younger than the bitch anf 2kg heavier hes turning into a right lump hes still got baby teeth aswell lol the bitch is the one with the black muzzle 

Edited by Mr r3d