• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive a real soft spot for this fella, my little 18 month old house dog, he's not much bigger than some patterdales, 15"ats and barely 29lb, keeps himself in decent order, loves to run the hills , wreck

A couple I owned over the years,...... Pups off of TLs Shadow,..... The red dog, was one decent dog too

Posted Images

That's my old girl porky I rescued her from some smack heads she was like a take when I got her after 3 months she was like a pot bellied pig hands down the most gentle well behaved dog I have ever had perfect with kids cats other dogs she would even get my slippers I cried like a baby when had to get her out down 

IMG-20170914-WA0137.jpg

IMG-20170914-WA0138.jpg

• Like 8
On 3/17/2018 at 13:28, danny300 said:

This lad came from the O Flynns 

20180228_133129.jpg

he looks bit them old recreated  bulldogs that going around, the Leavett bulldog , looks  bit similar  him , and if was having one the Leavitt would be the type. when we had staffs in the 60s  when i was a kid, ours were more like the apbt's that around today, they were leggy , and came from the black country = walsall , tipton, wolves , etc . 

• Like 1