• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive a real soft spot for this fella, my little 18 month old house dog, he's not much bigger than some patterdales, 15"ats and barely 29lb, keeps himself in decent order, loves to run the hills , wreck

A couple I owned over the years,...... Pups off of TLs Shadow,..... The red dog, was one decent dog too

Posted Images

running the bitch in the kennel is in your yard mate lol :D:D

:clapper: i know iwas having a bubble and very nice she is as well

No snide comments that is my daughter

Picture319.jpg

if i had the room i would have the other one

Edited by Running

Reef AKA Fatstuff, 13 in a couple of months, does a fair bit of bushing when out with my mates terrier, has caught rats, retrieved shot rabbits, and has accidently dispossed of some cats that wondered into the garden over the years, has been a best friend to my daughter for years had him a day after my daughters first birthday and she is coming up to 14, it will break her heart when he is gone, mine too :(

100_0370.jpg

ive 2 little uns at home well there 7 n 9 . i hear there brilliant with children but never heard of working staffs and children could they have the same relationship ??

Picture012.jpg

rember staffs have always been known as the nanny dog their bond with people and children is a trait that is beyound question as far as i see it

• Like 1
Few of mine

heres my boy around 8 month mark

IMG_5318.jpg

IMG_5332.jpg

IMG_1172-1.jpg

IMG_4422.jpg

IMG_4759.jpg

IMG_4765.jpg

IMG_4770.jpg

:clapper::clapper: i love the look of that first white one

thanks running his gr dam is the white brindle dam is the brindle dog and sires are stuff from sylus

here's a pic of one of my bitches, picture049iz2.jpg

very nice i saw aka brindle boy hes a cracker credit to you

ive 2 little uns at home well there 7 n 9 . i hear there brilliant with children but never heard of working staffs and children could they have the same relationship ??

rember staffs have always been known as the nanny dog their bond with people and children is a trait that is beyound question as far as i see it

cheers mate