digger63 it was never put to the test but i doubt very much hed do anything,he is a great companion dog though and i know if my lads out with him there'll be no chance of any dog aggression on his part,he was attacked by a dalmation on the beach a few weeks ago and never once retalliated and lately he was chased in the front door by a cocker spaniel :clapper: thats some admission to make on a site like this but the truth is always the best option,the dog is an embarrasment :clapper:

• Like 1

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ive a real soft spot for this fella, my little 18 month old house dog, he's not much bigger than some patterdales, 15"ats and barely 29lb, keeps himself in decent order, loves to run the hills , wreck

A couple I owned over the years,...... Pups off of TLs Shadow,..... The red dog, was one decent dog too

Posted Images

digger63 it was never put to the test but i doubt very much hed do anything,he is a great companion dog though and i know if my lads out with him there'll be no chance of any dog aggression on his part,he was attacked by a dalmation on the beach a few weeks ago and never once retalliated and lately he was chased in the front door by a cocker spaniel :clapper: thats some admission to make on a site like this but the truth is always the best option,the dog is an embarrasment :clapper:

Very honest mate,still wouldnt like to try it myself though,dogs are weird sometimes my lads got a first x collie/grey dog,he's about 70lb 26 tts,it will run off from a yorkshire terrier if chased[comical to see]

I was once walking him past some back gardens and a boxer dog lunged out of a gap in a fence at me,before i could blink the lurcher nailed it and shook it like a rat,

All i can think is even though he wouldn't protect himself because the dog went for me it brought out some "protective instinct" out in the lurcher.

Hopefully you'll never find out.

atb steve.

if its the lurcher your on about then it was a generation bred bullxgreyhound cross and after having one before i am not interested in going down that path again as they are not what i need for what i do.i gave it to a young lad for free.i was given it as a free pup and one day i saw it chop one of the terriers and it was only 5 months old then so i thought,a sign of things to come.NO THANK YOU :no:just in case its the staff your on about its pit/staff 1st cross but looks like a staff,it ws a dog i was asked to put to sleep but it was so well trained and quiet i thought it was a sin to do it,so i brought it home to get it a new home and...........the bugger is still here and wont be going anywhere again.

Edited by jigsaw

these are old pics , shes getting on for 7 now but staffs are so underestimated , mine will bush all day never stop ,any cover, will go to ground , plays with my 4 year old ,when my lad was younger and we where out for a walk, she will stay with him and not let him get to far ahead , i can put a lead on her and go for a ride on my moutain bike and she will toe me for miles , shes not a fighter and has never started a fight

Picture458-1.jpg

Picture288.jpg

Hi all, i just thought because i was bord i would just show you a good picture that i took of my staffy bull earlier on in the week, how you like, feel free to show me any of your dogs as i would love to see them.

cheers

mitch :gunsmilie:

nice deog mate i dont have a staff but i have a russle :clapper:

least your honest mate lol :clapper: would your lad agree with you tho?? :clapper: