Sign in to follow this  
pikesta

saluki x dog

saluki x dog, 26/7 tan in colour 4 yr old. works day and nite. good fen dog. im from b,ham but dog based on the fen. pm for details... im afta 300 for him.

Edited by pikesta
  • Like 1

saluki x dog, 26/7 tan in colour 4 yr old. works day and nite. good fen dog. im from b,ham but dog based on the fen. pm for details... im afta 300 for him.

picture please?

picture please?

ill get one up tomorow.... :thumbs:

HERE HE IS. good luck mate :thumbs:

Edited by lurcher123
  • Like 1

NICE LOOKING DOG THERE MATE, SHOULDNT HAVE NO PROBLEM SELLING IT. DO U NO THE LINES OF THE DOG

to be honest mate i dont no his breedin. i got him at 10 months old from the telford area, and had him since.

i use him on the fen only. but the lad who looks afta him has problems wid his house and needs 2 get rid. im open 2 offers basically because hes got 2 go....... :wallbash:

NICE LOOKING DOG THERE MATE, SHOULDNT HAVE NO PROBLEM SELLING IT. DO U NO THE LINES OF THE DOG

to be honest mate i dont no his breedin. i got him at 10 months old from the telford area, and had him since.

i use him on the fen only. but the lad who looks afta him has problems wid his house and needs 2 get rid. im open 2 offers basically because hes got 2 go....... :wallbash:

he sthil ther ??????

he sthil ther ??????

yes mate still open for offers. he would go nice across a racier bitch, he goes for ever.

will take 150 if anyone wants. paid that as a pup for him. works the lamp aswel as daytime. ;)

Guest darlolad

ILL HAV IT BUT IM IN DARLINGTON BUD HOW COULD I GET IT