• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

saluki x dog, 26/7 tan in colour 4 yr old. works day and nite. good fen dog. im from b,ham but dog based on the fen. pm for details... im afta 300 for him.

HERE HE IS. good luck mate

the father to that dog is a dog out of lucky the dark destroyer and a bitch called tipper to a greyhound bitch and that dog come off a man called bulldog and its ---- :thumbdown:

lol.. so u the breedin. thx. he aint shit mate hes`a decent fen dog.. mite jus keep him now. he wernt the best [bANNED TEXT] i got him but hes neva jacked and ive had sum crackins courses with the dog. :bye: o yeah is your bitch anygood?

Edited by pikesta

the father to that dog is a dog out of lucky the dark destroyer and a bitch called tipper to a greyhound bitch and that dog come off a man called bulldog and its ---- :thumbdown:

[/quote

THE DOG HAS DECENT BLOOD LINES, ANYMORE INFO ON THE GREYHOUND BITCH AN AS PIKESTA SAID HOW YOUR BITCH TURNED OUT.........

ALSO ANY INFO & PICS OF TIPPER.. THANKS

Edited by ALL HUNTING
has he bin sold yet?

no mate he aint bin sold... and he aint goin to be, ive had along talk wid my mate and weve decided 2 keep the dog :good: which im delighted about.... thanks for the interest lads.. ;) hes a good stud dog aswel so anyone interested pm me.

Edited by pikesta