Guest Fishaben

Hi all,

im go to the game fair every year and do the fly casting competitions. I also take my dog,sam.(english springer spaniel), Where abouts will any of you be and ill try and look out for you.

Ben

Guest Fishaben

hi pal,

are you just walking around enjoying the fair or will you have a stall or something? I'll try and find you if I know where your going to be. And "kits"???

Ben

Dogginlad, this show has slowly been going down the pan. I've been going years, but not this year :no: . The stalls are for your basic stuff, socks, gifts, wine and fancy goods. The Terrier and Lurcher shows are ok :good: (with free admittance if you take the right entrance) and are a good craic, but the rest....forget it. Nice setting though if the weathers fine! I'd say take the kids, it's an excuse to try some candy floss. :sick:

Guest Fishaben

HI pal,

I'll certainly look out for ya and if i find ya you can have a drink :drinks: . it will be nice to meet up with some people off here and get to know them a bit, share ideas and tactics :) . I have short brown hair that will probably be gelled. I'm small for my age and I will no doubt have my english springer spaniel with me, dont know what i'll be wearing yet but i'll try and let you know on the saturday. :good:

Ben

The Terrier and Lurcher show are normally free to get in to. It's just a matter of going through the right gate for parking. It'll be signposted. If you want to go into the show later, then you can pay virtually next to the ring. Pay, then cross the bridge over the river into the show. If you ever want to come out of the show for whatever, then return, they normally stamp the top of your hand, which you then show as you return. Hope you're understanding all this 'cos I ain't!!!