1. 1. who stayed on longest

• Traceyg
    • Scottishlass
    • Sue

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah lass i saw the pictures and although i usually remain gallant i must say if i ever need to park a bike i now know the very place :whistling::whistling::whistling: whip

here whip i thought you were a nice chap when i met you am not so sure now vote fer tg everyone

:laugh::laugh::laugh: sorry lass but i didn't name anyone (yet) :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Guest traceyg
yes , ok only 11 seconds , but you women had extra help with your sucction down below

Is there any need :thumbdown: we are just good end off well some of us are :tongue2::clapper: Ps think they want to see your arse lass

Well im home from selby ,great to see tracey again and meeting lass was something you could only dream of in your worst nightmares ,no only joking lass your great too good fun .Whip lol what can I say he can talk for england not like the lovely riohh who is as quiet as me .Den it was a pleasure to meet you again and lovely to meet jinty .simoman your nothing what i imagened but it was nice to meet you too.I would just like to say i was forced by tracey and lass to go on the bucking bronco