Jump to content

patterdales in ireland


Recommended Posts


  • Replies 887
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, undertaker said:

Here is a dog that wasn't said to be a worker just got his name from a kennel fight from man that used to post on here I'd doubt that very much 

Screenshot_20200406-155404.jpg

If that's the dog I think it is then yes he was worked but not by tp.

Link to post
2 hours ago, undertaker said:

Not disputing that with u put tp bred him 

Yes to bred him and 100s more, like a f***ing  conveyor belt but he didn't give 2 fucks what bitch he put him or his father over as long as he got his stud fee.a friend of mine had a brother to him, lost to ground in the curragh,said he was a decent dog, he also dug over the dogs mother several times. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
8 minutes ago, fat man said:

Yes to bred him and 100s more, like a f***ing  conveyor belt but he didn't give 2 fucks what bitch he put him or his father over as long as he got his stud fee.a friend of mine had a brother to him, lost to ground in the curragh,said he was a decent dog, he also dug over the dogs mother several times. 

Teddy must have been decent enuf dog when he was put over Annie bitch. Not going into row so basically every dog man breeder in Ireland that had has that line are only in it for money in your eyes except one man 

Link to post

I was going to say similar about the convey belt and money nigger was the same as you say twelve months old bitches even lined kennel full of bitches that never saw a blade of grass boning out must not of being paying  at the time 

  • Like 1
Link to post

I have and know stuff from teddy dogs and bitchs daughters , sons, granddaughter, and grandsons, and great granddaughter and great grandsons, that are working to good standard. It could be coming from either side but hay I've heard others with the same. Great tread  let's keep it going that way. A daughter as good as terrier shed still put a lot to shame and shoving on with plenty of graft behind her believe me on that . No need to up her name tho she's serve me and my digging partners well with digs and offspring.

received_481640556072062.jpeg

Edited by howdeeposxxt
  • Like 13
Link to post
1 hour ago, undertaker said:

Teddy must have been decent enuf dog when he was put over Annie bitch. Not going into row so basically every dog man breeder in Ireland that had has that line are only in it for money in your eyes except one man 

Read joem  post it basically covers it all about the man terrier men sought him out and yes most that did are only looking to make a profit your around it long enough not to see that.

  • Like 2
Link to post
1 hour ago, undertaker said:

Teddy must have been decent enuf dog when he was put over Annie bitch. Not going into row so basically every dog man breeder in Ireland that had has that line are only in it for money in your eyes except one man 

I didn't say that but to was not a terrier man, did you ever meet him or see the dog in the flesh or is it all hear say. I'm not here to argue either and no not all lads that have that blood are in it for pocket but a lot of them are, and why you keep bringing up that one man as you say, only for that one man none of us would have that blood  and then we would have nothing to argue about  lol.

  • Like 1
Link to post
10 minutes ago, fat man said:

I didn't say that but to was not a terrier man, did you ever meet him or see the dog in the flesh or is it all hear say. I'm not here to argue either and no not all lads that have that blood are in it for pocket but a lot of them are, and why you keep bringing up that one man as you say, only for that one man none of us would have that blood  and then we would have nothing to argue about  lol.

Yes u just answered it there for me back to dogs now

Link to post

Going of a bit from your topic. I have a few blank spaces the breeding of a dog I owned. He was out of a bitch called Roma that J.H owned, Roma was out of a dog called Stan, and an unknown bitch I believe owned by S.T. From in around Dundalk  I believe. The unknown bitch was supposed to have a dog called Bosco who was supposed to be out of a dog called Alf ( came over from  Wales). I think these dogs where in around the Waterford area, not expecting much information as it’s a while ago now, but if you don’t ask . I have owners names for the mentioned dogs but as I don’t know the men I won’t use there names or initials.

  • Like 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...