patterdales in ireland

Just now, Blackmag said:

Exactly chesney bettered many yards and all he was out to do was help folk anyway back to a very good thread 

Jom put up a very good post on a thread here a while back that summed it up the thread was deleted i saved it il try find it. It was good honest i thought meself 

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

1 minute ago, undertaker said:

Chesney it has happened to other breeders in the past and it will continue to happen its just ways of life. 

Makes no odds to me iv seen the otherside that comes with them dogs that youngfella holding bully was done big wrong because of the greed and backstabbing that comes with them dogs but i wont ruin the thread by going into details over it the youngfella is out terriers never keep one again but there was some cute c**ts boughy his dog and dug over him just like the other bitch was bought and hid down this side.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, chesney said:

Jom put up a very good post on a thread here a while back that summed it up the thread was deleted i saved it il try find it. It was good honest i thought meself 

I remember that post3,Chesney  a real honest post and he summed it up in a nutshell. I remember one part of it,ac never looked for recognition in the terrier game it found him through his dogs, lads can paint the picture anyway they like but deep down they know they exploited his name and all for a  few euro, and these were all lads he looked after. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, fat man said:

I remember that post3,Chesney  a real honest post and he summed it up in a nutshell. I remember one part of it,ac never looked for recognition in the terrier game it found him through his dogs, lads can paint the picture anyway they like but deep down they know they exploited his name and all for a  few euro, and these were all lads he looked after. 

Look its no point keeping going over this but at end of day if didn't sell lads pups and working dogs a lot of men wouldn't have that line today the man sure did bred good dogs that's for sure. It had happened to lot of other well known terrier men to. 

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, undertaker said:

Here is a dog that wasn't said to be a worker just got his name from a kennel fight from man that used to post on here I'd doubt that very much 

Screenshot_20200406-155404.jpg

If that's the dog I think it is then yes he was worked but not by tp.

2 hours ago, undertaker said:

Not disputing that with u put tp bred him 

Yes to bred him and 100s more, like a f***ing  conveyor belt but he didn't give 2 fucks what bitch he put him or his father over as long as he got his stud fee.a friend of mine had a brother to him, lost to ground in the curragh,said he was a decent dog, he also dug over the dogs mother several times. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, fat man said:

Yes to bred him and 100s more, like a f***ing  conveyor belt but he didn't give 2 fucks what bitch he put him or his father over as long as he got his stud fee.a friend of mine had a brother to him, lost to ground in the curragh,said he was a decent dog, he also dug over the dogs mother several times. 

Teddy must have been decent enuf dog when he was put over Annie bitch. Not going into row so basically every dog man breeder in Ireland that had has that line are only in it for money in your eyes except one man 

I was going to say similar about the convey belt and money nigger was the same as you say twelve months old bitches even lined kennel full of bitches that never saw a blade of grass boning out must not of being paying  at the time 

• Like 1

I have and know stuff from teddy dogs and bitchs daughters , sons, granddaughter, and grandsons, and great granddaughter and great grandsons, that are working to good standard. It could be coming from either side but hay I've heard others with the same. Great tread  let's keep it going that way. A daughter as good as terrier shed still put a lot to shame and shoving on with plenty of graft behind her believe me on that . No need to up her name tho she's serve me and my digging partners well with digs and offspring.

received_481640556072062.jpeg

Edited by howdeeposxxt
  • Like 13