patterdales in ireland

p***y you just keep working the dogs and never mind these lads.

Is that you in that photo.I read anotherr post and I'd be fukin annoyed if someone thought I was wee fat Kevin from the staffy bar

your a hard case ozzy , poor old kevin................ozzy to be honest the circle of friends you are in and the circle of friend i am in , i would say the patterdales / fells of today would be hard to beat.......the dogs we have today will be talked about for the next thirty years.... and more......if lads asked more questions about how they could breed,improve have better stock in there yard, rather than worry about were this and that dog came from 30 years ago, well terrier men move on, kids will still ask silly questions .....this is not meant to offend anyone. tog bog e.

i wont be posting on this site anymore p***y as apart from urself and a couple more genuine digging men ireland and uk no purpose for it anymore its nice to read about digging and breeding of dogs but if i wanted to listen to women bitchen id go to bingo if anyone wants to contact me pm only ozzy

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

lads i think yet again this site has got a thread that has been blown well out of proportion black dogs will of been about in ireland a lot longer than most of you will think.why get yourlseves all wound up about things why care someone asked the question about where they came from and you lads think that because you own a few terriers that are black in colour and can be traced back a few years then these are the ones in my eyes ireland is a big place full of genuine digging men a lot that you will of never heard of and a lot that wouldnt care if you had or not.migrant workers came to the lake district for mining and quarrying years and years ago well before your fore fathers were a twinkle in there dads sacks so it is possible that these lads would of fetched and returned with working terriers some irish bred some english bred as i would think as is today they too were striving to find that one decent dog.as for the gone to earth black pup i have seen photos of this dog and have no reason to doubt the fact that it was wat he said it was.there is allsorts of speculation about the breeding of smithy over the years and i feel that col has put all that to bed but i can safley say that smithy wouldnt have had much to do with the first black dogs on your shores

for the record lads,i asked how long have they been in ireland,not who brought them in.thanks anyway.

shamus irwin ?? did he play any part in bringing patts into ireland ?

no mate seamus bought a terrier called tar from a bloke in wales out of brightmores stuff he then went to bill direct and bought a dog called blade blade was put to tar to make sam/gem/rip this was the foundation of seamus,s blacks he had lakeland s from england long before he had the blacks it was around 1984 ish when he got the black stuff

met him once at nuttals place and again at the midland with gm ..
Guest oldskool

i met him a few years back... seemed a good chap although i dont think he's been digging in a long long time :) .... unless he was watching he certainly wasnt the one doin the digging :laugh: .... he showed me a van that he was driving all kitted out for lamping, i think that sort of sport would have suited him better :)

i met him a few years back... seemed a good chap although i dont think he's been digging in a long long time :) .... unless he was watching he certainly wasnt the one doin the digging :laugh: .... he showed me a van that he was driving all kitted out for lamping, i think that sort of sport would have suited him better :)

i agree [bANNED TEXT] as u wud expect it cos of his back :D

he does stil breed terriers as him and gm are gud friends hence s asks £££ for pups

he beats on a shoot in shanes castle where the game fair is held

• Like 1
No I never did but thumped one many a time do you know of any wild ones anywhere.

Rather hear this

i kno of a few oul wild ones still nocking about im tring place you did i meet you every

year on the train to houston to an oul gathering or where you the man who hit out at us in

early 80,s in bagnelstown for doing handbrake turns befoire we all set out to new ross . :icon_redface:

• 1 year later...