sounder79

patterdales in ireland

9 minutes ago, Mixedgrill said:

Did you ever pay it chesney 

I did and i wouldnt hesitate to pay it again in the right circumstances if the bitch and the dog suits why not. There lads charging 500 and more for pups

An old mate of mine (R.I.P. Teddy Taylor) used to stud his show winning top grafting red Lakeland out for free to "lads" and £200 to "messers" 

Half decent bred terrier pup was £15-30 then.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Mixedgrill said:

I blame the English 💰

8P

35 minutes ago, chesney said:

I did and i wouldnt hesitate to pay it again in the right circumstances if the bitch and the dog suits why not. There lads charging 500 and more for pups

So if I came for a service with a topper of a bitch same breeding would you hand the service out or charge?

The best way is that decent lads get a mating and you take pick of the litter, and messers or idiots get no mating. Simple really.

I mean, if you thought so litttle of someone or the way they were with terriers, then why would you help them in any way? 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

The best way is that decent lads get a mating and you take pick of the litter, and messers or idiots get no mating. Simple really.

I mean, if you thought so litttle of someone or the way they were with terriers, then why would you help them in any way? 

But how are these top terriermen supposed to make a living? 

• Haha 2

I’d pack the whole thing in before I’d be paying 500 quid for a pup or asking it for a service. Lads just love giving peddlers money. 

• Like 1

I recall a man asking for 500 pound which he got not from me but from a good friend and when the pups were born he demanded the biggest bitch pup. Which he didn't get. The self claimed big names are more often than not bullies with massive egos who think the world owes them something. The pick of the litter should suffice if it's related blood to your own and a welcome addition to your kennel. If not or a messer I  wouldn't give the service really. 300 a service or a pup was a figure that saw alot of usage off a certain bloodline I won't name as not to start an argument 😂 that's probably not too bad a figure but 500 is starting to get ridiculous in my opinion 

• Like 4

And don't get me started on the people that demand a pair of pups I f***ing hate hearing about that. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mixedgrill said:

So if I came for a service with a topper of a bitch same breeding would you hand the service out or charge?

Be a no mixedgrill

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Would these be the same lads banging on about why the games f****d lol .

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

"Money" the be all and end of all. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

12 hours ago, Mixedgrill said:

But you haven’t got a topper of a bitch! in fact you’ve got fk all worth talking about 😂

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Mixedgrill said:

Money grabbing cuut 

Im far from a money grabbing c**t ya cheeky prick look closer to your own end of the country before ya label me its that end of the  country that flooded out the place with dogs breeding setting up fb sites for there own ends all top terriermen anyone that had 500 or more for dogs/pups was willingly sold them no questions asked anyone could get on them sites the whole place was on a supposedly closed site ffs 🤣🤣🤣couldnt make it up dogs go missing and f**k all about cause they all in each others pockets dont ever put me in that company.