Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

10 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

The best way is that decent lads get a mating and you take pick of the litter, and messers or idiots get no mating. Simple really.

I mean, if you thought so litttle of someone or the way they were with terriers, then why would you help them in any way? 

"Money" the be all and end of all. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2
4 hours ago, Mixedgrill said:

Money grabbing cuut 

Im far from a money grabbing c**t ya cheeky prick look closer to your own end of the country before ya label me its that end of the  country that flooded out the place with dogs breeding setting up fb sites for there own ends all top terriermen anyone that had 500 or more for dogs/pups was willingly sold them no questions asked anyone could get on them sites the whole place was on a supposedly closed site ffs ???couldnt make it up dogs go missing and f**k all about cause they all in each others pockets dont ever put me in that company.  

1 hour ago, chesney said:

Im far from a money grabbing c**t ya cheeky prick look closer to your own end of the country before ya label me its that end of the  country that flooded out the place with dogs breeding setting up fb sites for there own ends all top terriermen anyone that had 500 or more for dogs/pups was willingly sold them no questions asked anyone could get on them sites the whole place was on a supposedly closed site ffs ???couldnt make it up dogs go missing and f**k all about cause they all in each others pockets dont ever put me in that company.  

Say the man who let fella walk away with your dogs ? 

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Mixedgrill said:

Say the man who let fella walk away with your dogs ? 

You really are a thick c**t i could drag another 10 pages out this but whats the point fellas like you will only cover up for a dog robber cause its the likes you that go and either buy up them dogs and dig over them get there of spring and say f**k all slipperary c**ts iv come across plenty like you but iv a clear conscience i dont rob dogs i dont have ta deal drugs ta buy what i have i dont have ta rob people ta buy what i have and i sure is hell dont have ta hide dogs and there breeding in case im caught out not like certain elements in the terrier game thats why mixedgrill c**ts like you have this site and digging in general f****d up and its another reason why genuine lads wont post on here for any form of discussion cause c**ts like you always drag it down. But im not like you i wont condone what these people do but if you think its ok for a lad ta go in a rob a mans dog well that says more than enough about you 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
8 minutes ago, chesney said:

You really are a thick c**t i could drag another 10 pages out this but whats the point fellas like you will only cover up for a dog robber cause its the likes you that go and either buy up them dogs and dig over them get there of spring and say f**k all slipperary c**ts iv come across plenty like you but iv a clear conscience i dont rob dogs i dont have ta deal drugs ta buy what i have i dont have ta rob people ta buy what i have and i sure is hell dont have ta hide dogs and there breeding in case im caught out not like certain elements in the terrier game thats why mixedgrill c**ts like you have this site and digging in general f****d up and its another reason why genuine lads wont post on here for any form of discussion cause c**ts like you always drag it down. But im not like you i wont condone what these people do but if you think its ok for a lad ta go in a rob a mans dog well that says more than enough about you 

Sore point chesney 

this site is a mess because of wank pots like you putting up pictures of your dogs disfigured you don’t deserve dogs you a wanker and always will be ?

No sore point here i call it how it is not like you and your cheerleaders. As for pics of dogs ??the same animals have been put many times after and nowan batted an eye cause il tell you why mixedgirl im good at what i do and when any i terrier i dig gets the best of after care thats why they always look good strong solid healthy animals so dont call me of posting a few pics f**k back to fb sites that plastered animals alot worse but you wont do that cause yer all buddies in it for name and fame and coin. Your right about one thing im probably the biggest prick you will ever meet but im honest not like you and your kind. Now f**k of were ruining another good thread

16 minutes ago, chesney said:

No sore point here i call it how it is not like you and your cheerleaders. As for pics of dogs ??the same animals have been put many times after and nowan batted an eye cause il tell you why mixedgirl im good at what i do and when any i terrier i dig gets the best of after care thats why they always look good strong solid healthy animals so dont call me of posting a few pics f**k back to fb sites that plastered animals alot worse but you wont do that cause yer all buddies in it for name and fame and coin. Your right about one thing im probably the biggest prick you will ever meet but im honest not like you and your kind. Now f**k of were ruining another good thread

You right chesney just leave it chum cause I’ve a tout to deal with here

• Haha 1