patterdales in ireland

The first proper blackdog I see was down of that gurrier. f**k it I want some that blood back in my yard anybody out there with this bloodline please contact me money waiting lol. It's been added to some lines and mixed with nuttall stuff a touch of border mixed with gould stuff some had good results with it others had a mixed bag with it anyone wiling to admit they bred ac stuff back through it ta bring some life back into it haha.

there is afew dogs down your way chesney that are booth x ac blood seems to have clicked for the lads that are using them
seen a dog at birr bred that way(think he won it)-looked a cracker anyways(his owner on here ,or used be)

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

If it's the lad I'm thinking of very little ac blood in there if theres any if it is in there its very recent but I don't think it is in there. He breeding some good stuff in all fairness to the man they keep it amongst themselves and the dogs get plenty graft. Il leave it there he might allow me to go into more detail on the way the way he breeds sometime be worth an ask I doubt it tho.

Had some great days digging over tonic old Sam ect ect.

Old Sam had respect for his game. Tonic was in on and bang. She got retired after every dig but funny thing was come another 3 or 4 weeks she was back out with us lol.

Thanks for that Mush. Any out of Tonic we had weren't as good as the stuff from Sam, don't get me wrong you'd have dug to them but what we noticed about some stuff of Tonic was that if it was in a big place and things weren't straight forward and game not prepared to sit tight and be dug, at times the Tonic stuff was lacking getting on again and getting a result. I seen it with my own eyes. The "Ali" dog for one was a perfect example. I run it past RB and he didn't have any quims or quams when I told him I thought the stuff from Sam was a lot better he just thanked me for my honesty. EDITED to add I'm not putting any dogs down by this post I'm just stating what I know and have seen in my own experience. There's a lot other lads may feel different but i can only comment on what I know myself. Atb. Edited by THE GENERAL
  • Like 3

The first proper blackdog I see was down of that gurrier. f**k it I want some that blood back in my yard anybody out there with this bloodline please contact me money waiting lol. It's been added to some lines and mixed with nuttall stuff a touch of border mixed with gould stuff some had good results with it others had a mixed bag with it anyone wiling to admit they bred ac stuff back through it ta bring some life back into it haha.

there is afew dogs down your way chesney that are booth x ac blood seems to have clicked for the lads that are using them
seen a dog at birr bred that way(think he won it)-looked a cracker anyways(his owner on here ,or used be)

Is your bitch tiny tiger go back to tonic

Been a lot of talk down the years about the Ali dog and how good a worker he was when he was with the group of lads that had him and his full sister when his career started he wasn't overly rated to be honest. If I'm not mistaken his sister was given away to another yard and Ali stayed and was worked and tested but wasn't overly rated and was never mated to any bitches the lad that had him was approached on numerous occasions for matings but refused why?????? Did he know something that we don't? Another booth dog who was a grandson of black SAM bred by mi was also on the same yard and mated numerous bitches and produced great terrier BITCHES this particular dog in question was a far superior dog to Ali and that's a fact.

• Like 1

Old Sam had respect for his game. Tonic was in on and bang. She got retired after every dig but funny thing was come another 3 or 4 weeks she was back out with us lol.

Thanks for that Mush. Any out of Tonic we had weren't as good as the stuff from Sam, don't get me wrong you'd have dug to them but what we noticed about some stuff of Tonic was that if it was in a big place and things weren't straight forward and game not prepared to sit tight and be dug, at times the Tonic stuff was lacking getting on again and getting a result. I seen it with my own eyes. The "Ali" dog for one was a perfect example. I run it past RB and he didn't have any quims or quams when I told him I thought the stuff from Sam was a lot better he just thanked me for my honesty. EDITED to add I'm not putting any dogs down by this post I'm just stating what I know and have seen in my own experience. There's a lot other lads may feel different but i can only comment on what I know myself. Atb.

Like anything I suppose you just had bad luck with tonic pups. That gurrier and my old bully bitch were decent size terriers for digging. About 26+lbs. any the smaller ones like ally milo tiny simon were just handy size terriers. Little use to me as for getting dragged all over earths. Sam produced some nice size terriers when crossed to good sized bitches. we had good look all so with sam blood. See old Sam being bred to a big 30lbs red bitch called gripper. 5 red pups all great size. Always regretted never taking one them pups when offered.

Thanks for that Mush. Any out of Tonic we had weren't as good as the stuff from Sam, don't get me wrong you'd have dug to them but what we noticed about some stuff of Tonic was that if it was in a big place and things weren't straight forward and game not prepared to sit tight and be dug, at times the Tonic stuff was lacking getting on again and getting a result. I seen it with my own eyes. The "Ali" dog for one was a perfect example. I run it past RB and he didn't have any quims or quams when I told him I thought the stuff from Sam was a lot better he just thanked me for my honesty. EDITED to add I'm not putting any dogs down by this post I'm just stating what I know and have seen in my own experience. There's a lot other lads may feel different but i can only comment on what I know myself. Atb.

Like anything I suppose you just had bad luck with tonic pups. That gurrier and my old bully bitch were decent size terriers for digging. About 26+lbs. any the smaller ones like ally milo tiny simon were just handy size terriers. Little use to me as for getting dragged all over earths. Sam produced some nice size terriers when crossed to good sized bitches. we had good look all so with sam blood. See old Sam being bred to a big 30lbs red bitch called gripper. 5 red pups all great size. Always regretted never taking one them pups when offered.

• Like 2

Been a lot of talk down the years about the Ali dog and how good a worker he was when he was with the group of lads that had him and his full sister when his career started he wasn't overly rated to be honest. If I'm not mistaken his sister was given away to another yard and Ali stayed and was worked and tested but wasn't overly rated and was never mated to any bitches the lad that had him was approached on numerous occasions for matings but refused why?????? Did he know something that we don't? Another booth dog who was a grandson of black SAM bred by mi was also on the same yard and mated numerous bitches and produced great terrier BITCHES this particular dog in question was a far superior dog to Ali and that's a fact.

Don't no who's talking about him. I always thought he was a bit on the small side when I saw him. Why was he sent to Waterford if not rated by your mates. Lot lads used him down this way from what iv being told. Think he was 500 a service or something like that my cousin was asked back then. Few lads payed it too. They no who they are there on here.

Is your bitch tiny tiger go back to tonic

How many accounts you on here??

Iv only the one myself for years.

I know of the men that had the dog decent diging men that got plenty with the dog and good a few that have workers of the dog. As for 500 for services I'v heard this been mentioned in company at shows over the years the man never asked for that it was offered and didn't mind paying it for a good stud dogs that were doing plenty at that time there was another down this area paid the same we were the ones that offered that money it was never asked for at the end day make it up lads charge 300 a pup 500 for the service the litter is your own and nowan ta come and have first pick of the best pup.

• Like 2