patterdales in ireland

I doubt it was a son of tex that time but maybe he was a brother I think I remember that lad getting that dog as joe said tex was from a big litter with tex been the best of the by a long shot I don't think any of the rest of them dug into old age like tex

Might not have been,just remember the lad saying thast the pup had TEX in its breeding.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

Ya I heard am bred him I know a lad that has few dogs bred down from the tex dog last I heard they were digging away.Kevin heard jy had a gud red terrier years ago called Rex?

Rex was the dog i seen with JY,and yes he was a good dog,big strong dog.

Ya I heard am bred him I know a lad that has few dogs bred down from the tex dog last I heard they were digging away.Kevin heard jy had a gud red terrier years ago called Rex?

was he bred to much bitches forgot to ask Jim last time I was talking to him

was he bred to much bitches forgot to ask Jim last time I was talking to him

I seen 1 bitch,daughter to rex,chap in Mullingar had her,nothing special,moderate fox bitch but i believe he was put to a few bitchs from the Kildare area.

Had a dog a few years ago that was supposed to have jy Rex in it. The one I had was a red dog with white chest. What year was that Rex dog about

I doubt you were even born lol,it was in the early 80s,i like the dog you had up with you at the show,nice and strong.

• Like 1