• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

Dats a fair point but he had good foundation stock ta work with alot of what was there had that blooline goin through it already and then the man himself just happen ta introduce more of the same in to it.

Some lads dont mind spending it and why not buy of a line dats producing and when ya go and buy your if ya want ta see the parents work theres no problem they'l brin dem out and plenty more related if ya want to see but prepare yourself for a long day out cause them boys ar in no rush home nd notins to deep.

• Like 2

It would make sense really for them to it cause at the end of the day this line is being introuced back in to alot of the older bloodlines but as i said these boys will never admit that on an open forum.

What I can't understand is why lads are given out about spending money on a well bred dog. Look at the price of a well bred working springer, look at the price of a Yorkie ffs, yet they give out like fook, when they pay for a dog of working stock whose worth 10 times the price of a pet Yorkie....callin men dealers like there scum fookin unreal.

• Like 3

Agree voon if these well nown people dident sell pups and only gifted to friends were whuld all the new starters go for well bread pups you look on done deal pets for home all the other sites Thers people selling pups with ther names attached for double what the men ther self sell them for

• Like 2

I think the man that says he only breeds for himself and mates is talking shite nobody breeds a litter and gives them all away no matter who they are

Not true ther is lads out ther who do this few and far between but it happens

Edited by Zilverhaze
  • Like 4

I think we have gone topic here lads this thread is about patterdales in ireland not who selling pups good luck to them if they are but thats between them and the lads that wants to pay out nobody's been forced payout money they dont have ta. Now lets get back to what this thread was about fell/patterdales in ireland. Have any the lads ever worked r had dog of booths rum would like ta know cause i hav a grandson of the dog here in the yard.

Chesney what were the Booth dogs like to work as in style,hard-mixers-bayers,heard a lot about them down the years but never seen 1 in the flesh.

I think the man that says he only breeds for himself and mates is talking shite nobody breeds a litter and gives them all away no matter who they are

Well I think you're totally wrong, proper working terriers and money don't mix, simple as that. If you haven't met lads like that yet you're either not long in the game or with the wrong boys.

• Like 4

I think we have gone topic here lads this thread is about patterdales in ireland not who selling pups good luck to them if they are but thats between them and the lads that wants to pay out nobody's been forced payout money they dont have ta. Now lets get back to what this thread was about fell/patterdales in ireland. Have any the lads ever worked r had dog of booths rum would like ta know cause i hav a grandson of the dog here in the yard.

Chesney what were the Booth dogs like to work as in style,hard-mixers-bayers,heard a lot about them down the years but never seen 1 in the flesh.
what way was that fogarty Sam dog bred he seems too of been a big influence on booths stuff