patterdales in ireland

7 hours ago, ALLYMOORE said:

why are some men labaled pedlers, and others are not, yet they are all selling dogs, didnt the man himself sell litters to the states

I don't want a argument ally one works his dogs the other doesn't I bet a.c. as gifted more than he's sold but I doubt he's lined 12 month bitches for coin ? as said above a lot used his name that's why he wrapped up ? 

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

15 hours ago, fat man said:

The Teddy dog when it went back to tp from what I've been told seen very little work either, but then again that's just hear say,I do know that Ted was also used on a lot of bitchs but they only really clicked when a bitch of his own blood was took to him. Was it not his wife that kept the Wheaton for show and breeding. 

It was his wifes dog but he did say it was this and that work wise but was just a pet  ? he brought it on top for a few portloise way and had to move but  back in England he didn't do much either .his lad does a bit I belive with the runners teddy and nigger were just cash cows that never seen graft with him  but that undercover thing didn't do him any favours with some decent lads and rightly so 

• Like 2
16 hours ago, fat man said:

Who are you referring to as the nan himself, if its ac then no he didn't although a lot of pups were sold by using his name he actually only sold a couple and also gifted a couple and the men that got them can verify this,I think there were 2 different lads in USA, got 4 pups 

fat man i am just out from a long holiday, and the first thing i read on here is the same as the last thing i read on here, the defence of this line of terrier by the same men, men i must add who have also sold pups tut tut..  You state that a lot of pups were sold by using ac name ??? am i wrong on thinking you mean WR, and if so did he not pay a 4 figure some for that dog, and a pup, and if so is he then not  entitled to say where they came from.  I am not having a pop at Ac as i know for a fact that he is a thoroughly decent chap, but like i have said before, when you sell a dog you lose control of said dog, and his blood line. I shouldn't have said litters as that was told to me by a fella [hearsay] i met on my landing, he told me he also kept that line, and that he also sold terriers to the states. As for tp he did used to hunt when he lived over here as i once shared a bulldog with him. Thank god I have not kept a black dog for over 25yrs as even back then there was to much drama. This is my last post on this thread as i have to go as my phone has been ringing non stop as i have a litter for sale in the free ads. 

• Like 4

Scarface you are right in what you say about a lot of lads would have nothing only for these men,but ac didn't do like tp and put his dogs across any bitch that was brought to him,in fact I actually was standing beside him at a show one day when a chap asked for a service and ac replied by asking what the bitch was doing work wise,when the chap replied ac reclined the offer of a service, it was all down to standard's with ac,nothing else, work always came first, he did sell pups and parted with a couple of old dogs,blitz/soldier being one but as far as he was concerned the dogs digging days were finished and the man that brought him wanted to breed some decent pups which he did by all accounts. Ac is well into his 70s now and never went down the same road as nutral,rip or gould ,parks,any of them,plus the fact he has never advertised pups or dogs for sale, people came to him looking for his stuff. I got my first bitch of him through a Friend and a few services since then and no money ever parted hands and we were always made welcome, I think if you treat the man right with respect he will do the same to you. 

• Like 7
21 minutes ago, fat man said:

Scarface you are right in what you say about a lot of lads would have nothing only for these men,but ac didn't do like tp and put his dogs across any bitch that was brought to him,in fact I actually was standing beside him at a show one day when a chap asked for a service and ac replied by asking what the bitch was doing work wise,when the chap replied ac reclined the offer of a service, it was all down to standard's with ac,nothing else, work always came first, he did sell pups and parted with a couple of old dogs,blitz/soldier being one but as far as he was concerned the dogs digging days were finished and the man that brought him wanted to breed some decent pups which he did by all accounts. Ac is well into his 70s now and never went down the same road as nutral,rip or gould ,parks,any of them,plus the fact he has never advertised pups or dogs for sale, people came to him looking for his stuff. I got my first bitch of him through a Friend and a few services since then and no money ever parted hands and we were always made welcome, I think if you treat the man right with respect he will do the same to you. 

He can still shift clay aswell and can more than pick up the pace when its time to move  dodgy knees anall ?

• Like 3
On 27/05/2022 at 12:57, fat man said:

Edited by Scar Face
  • Like 3

Don't know TP, but correct me if I'm wrong, he seems to have known what he was about and had well bred working terriers besides the AC side of things... That Bruno dog was a cracking well bred animal as good as any other and threw quality workers to boot... That's why I asked how Holly was bred

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Evil knievil said:

Don't know TP, but correct me if I'm wrong, he seems to have known what he was about and had well bred working terriers besides the AC side of things... That Bruno dog was a cracking well bred animal as good as any other and threw quality workers to boot... That's why I asked how Holly was bred

Any stuff about going back to that bruno probably well diluted now