patterdales in ireland

16 hours ago, Ballypreacusterriers said:

Neil cooney how did TP get his hands on nigger in the first place ? 

Nigger was left in Kildare by ac after a hard dig,ac couldn't bring him back with him and awhile after that tp bought the dog from another man who had him at the time. 

• Like 1

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Ballypreacusterriers said:

That's for sure I knew the dog personally I seen the dog being dug to 

I believe Teddy was reared and started by a man from portlaoise now since passed away, he was good mates with tp, reared a few dogs for him and got them started. 

8 hours ago, Ballypreacusterriers said:

A bitch called Judy belonging to a man in Kildale she was bred out of tp Holly and j powers Bruno dog from cork

I was told she was owned by  a man from bray a mate if mine dug over her several times, he also had a brother to Teddy, lost on a dig in kildare, my mate dug with cm at the time

11 hours ago, fat man said:

Nigger was left in Kildare by ac after a hard dig,ac couldn't bring him back with him and awhile after that tp bought the dog from another man who had him at the time. 

Tp bought him as a stud dog and put him to any bitch a cash cow due to his breeding and the name behind him he was sorting a.c. with dog meat at the time .tp has been having heart issues lately and moved in to causian shepherds a few years ago 

7 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Tp bought him as a stud dog and put him to any bitch a cash cow due to his breeding and the name behind him he was sorting a.c. with dog meat at the time .tp has been having heart issues lately and moved in to causian shepherds a few years ago 

Yes he was never worked after tp got him,served a lot of bitchs. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Tp never really worked any dog over there  I remember tully his Wheaton never seen a tap of work same as whisky his Wheaton grey who tully killed in a kennel fight yet they were made out to be grafters and all this and that about his dogs ? other mens names ? I did offer him good money for a young bull x bitch but he knocked me back saying some shite about high expectations she probably never left that chain 

The Teddy dog when it went back to tp from what I've been told seen very little work either, but then again that's just hear say,I do know that Ted was also used on a lot of bitchs but they only really clicked when a bitch of his own blood was took to him. Was it not his wife that kept the Wheaton for show and breeding. 

• Like 1
On 23/05/2022 at 23:45, Blackmag said:

why are some men labaled pedlers, and others are not, yet they are all selling dogs, didnt the man himself sell litters to the states

• Like 1
4 hours ago, ALLYMOORE said:

why are some men labaled pedlers, and others are not, yet they are all selling dogs, didnt the man himself sell litters to the states

Who are you referring to as the nan himself, if its ac then no he didn't although a lot of pups were sold by using his name he actually only sold a couple and also gifted a couple and the men that got them can verify this,I think there were 2 different lads in USA, got 4 pups 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, fat man said:

Who are you referring to as the nan himself, if its ac then no he didn't although a lot of pups were sold by using his name he actually only sold a couple and also gifted a couple and the men that got them can verify this,I think there were 2 different lads in USA, got 4 pups 

There lads peddling stuff still using his name yet same lads are on the phone looking for service or pups of the man. As much he stays in the back round they still seek him out.

• Like 5