Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

On 09/06/2020 at 10:01, dillydog said:

Pabs is on the sauce and now on he's on the juice too, lookout or he'll be sorting the wheat from the chaff on here, there's a new GAFFER in town

hes on more than the sauce his minds addled thats years of drug abuse does that to a man.....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I suggest a new section to the forum for those going mad in the lockdown so they can argue with themselves whilst under the influence of neferous substances, it could keep those missing the soaps on telly entertained...

Yokel

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Ballypreacusterriers said:

No problem he would want to get some of his facts straight in future Teddy was dug over plenty of times

I doubt he ever really knew much about that dog only hearsay from others really. 

6 minutes ago, Ballypreacusterriers said:

That's for sure I knew the dog personally I seen the dog being dug to 

Always with opinions on hearsay they shouldnt really comment unless seen with there own eye's.  I bought pups down of mate of TP about 20 yr ago and we bred them down to dog mate had up here got sone right good stuff the lad i got the pups of always told to bring bitchs back to teddy but i took the advice of lads up this way and used other stuff that never really worked out never reproduced on what we had. It was years later when i got other stuff realiesed where it went wrong.

• Like 1