Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Black neck said:

What the hell happened here corporal 

Pabs is on the sauce and now on he's on the juice too, lookout or he'll be sorting the wheat from the chaff on here, there's a new GAFFER in town

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
52 minutes ago, dillydog said:

Pabs is on the sauce and now on he's on the juice too, lookout or he'll be sorting the wheat from the chaff on here, there's a new GAFFER in town

Sounds good 2me as long as I remember to call a spade a banjo ill fit right in

• Like 1
2 hours ago, dillydog said:

Ha ha, .on a serious note, sorry for the bad mouthing and losing the plot. Shit like that I saying is unacceptable in any form.Drink got the better of me and crap came off my chest. My apologies to all and apologies for interfering with your topics

• Like 8

Wow WTF just happened there, im sure alot of that was directed at me I think, Im 100% sure ive never dug with pabs or have we passed dogs between eachother but he seems to know alot about me but  luck we have all had a few to many before shit can be said , Pabs ive pm you just to get things straight. a few wires might be crossed or i will be down old parish and dungarvan area if you would rather meet face to face,  I can call too ya you aint far from there id love to know whats the fxxk is going on I shouldnt have a bad name down that area. Ive given a few workers down there. 

Edited by howdeeposxxt
  • Like 2
31 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

Wow WTF just happened there, im sure alot of that was directed at me I think, Im 100% sure ive never dug with pabs or have we passed dogs between eachother but he seems to know alot about me but  luck we have all had a few to many before shit can be said , Pabs ive pm you just to get things straight. a few wires might be crossed or i will be down old parish and dungarvan area if you would rather meet face to face,  I can call too ya you aint far from there id love to know whats the fxxk is going on I shouldnt have a bad name down that area. Ive given a few workers down there. 

I doubt any that was aimed you howdeep seems more like he was qutoing and having an argument with himself was quite amusing tho.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, chesney said:

I doubt any that was aimed you howdeep seems more like he was qutoing and having an argument with himself was quite amusing tho.

I hope so as far as im concerned ive only ever tried help people out with terriers, some work some dont but im actually just down to four now and one is 6 and one is 9 loads a graft behind them I hate asking them for more, but i only have 6 kennels so i tend to keep what i think is best instead of keeping numbers,  sometimes i think if i just held a few back id be in a way better position. Im sure the lads ive help out would help me in a sec if i asked but it aint come to that yet.  

Edited by howdeeposxxt
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, chesney said:

I got a good laugh off him quoting himself and arguing against the point he'd just made as if it was someone else who had wrote it ???? the demon drink 

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, bull mcabe said:

I got a good laugh off him quoting himself and arguing against the point he'd just made as if it was someone else who had wrote it ???? the demon drink 

I actually thought meself someone else was using his account ??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1