patterdales in ireland

11 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

You can't be fairer than that must of been a very good dog fatman 

He was what I call a proper working terrier, and any man that seen him dug would say likewise. I never seen that dog put a foot wrong in all the years I seen him dug, and  mute up until he was 10 year old, but with brains, not stupid hard. 

• Like 4

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

I wasn't saying any different fat man and the fact he was still working at ten says a lot about him I doubt he would of lasted long if he was stupid hard no offence meant in my post by the way was there much come out of him 

25 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

I wasn't saying any different fat man and the fact he was still working at ten says a lot about him I doubt he would of lasted long if he was stupid hard no offence meant in my post by the way was there much come out of him 

Sorry no offense Intended by,even if it looked that way, lol,everything I have is down of him, and all going well, much the same temperament and work style, get the job done and no fuss, and can be dug regularly and easy starters. 

• Like 4