patterdales in ireland

1 minute ago, Scar Face said:

Don't no of that bitch but I know bosco was ment to of been worked up until he was 11years and his brother bruno was aswell. They trew good stuff both them!! They were 3/4 pat 1/4 border as far as I know black bess was pattxborder and alf was part!!

Mate of mine bred his old bitch this morning her grandmother on both sides supposedly down of bruno hopefully she goes in pup.

• Like 2

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

1 minute ago, chesney said:

Mate of mine bred his old bitch this morning her grandmother on both sides supposedly down of bruno hopefully she goes in pup.

Is that the  booth stuff  Chesney, never seen any of that particular stuff working apart from the dog we have now that jw bred.

Just now, fat man said:

Is that the  booth stuff  Chesney, never seen any of that particular stuff working apart from the dog we have now that jw bred.

No fatman none of bobby booths in this just one old bitch thats left out of all that stuff she niece of old dog i have here there the last direct to that old bitch the dog used is closely related to the bitch jaysus theres a chance we could end up with black looking border types.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, fat man said:

I think they had gould breeding in them (close to smithy). Got a pup off a man once ,who'd dogs down off a brother of Bruno-I think that's what he said.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Apache... said:

Is there any stuff about from him, was he used much.

Don't think theres much about off vinny left. One very good dog in tipp with his blood in him and throwing workers aswell but that's all I know of really. Vinny was a good one.

• Like 1