patterdales in ireland

1 hour ago, undertaker said:

Teddy must have been decent enuf dog when he was put over Annie bitch. Not going into row so basically every dog man breeder in Ireland that had has that line are only in it for money in your eyes except one man 

Read joem  post it basically covers it all about the man terrier men sought him out and yes most that did are only looking to make a profit your around it long enough not to see that.

• Like 2

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

1 hour ago, undertaker said:

Teddy must have been decent enuf dog when he was put over Annie bitch. Not going into row so basically every dog man breeder in Ireland that had has that line are only in it for money in your eyes except one man 

I didn't say that but to was not a terrier man, did you ever meet him or see the dog in the flesh or is it all hear say. I'm not here to argue either and no not all lads that have that blood are in it for pocket but a lot of them are, and why you keep bringing up that one man as you say, only for that one man none of us would have that blood  and then we would have nothing to argue about  lol.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, fat man said:

I didn't say that but to was not a terrier man, did you ever meet him or see the dog in the flesh or is it all hear say. I'm not here to argue either and no not all lads that have that blood are in it for pocket but a lot of them are, and why you keep bringing up that one man as you say, only for that one man none of us would have that blood  and then we would have nothing to argue about  lol.

Yes u just answered it there for me back to dogs now

Going of a bit from your topic. I have a few blank spaces the breeding of a dog I owned. He was out of a bitch called Roma that J.H owned, Roma was out of a dog called Stan, and an unknown bitch I believe owned by S.T. From in around Dundalk  I believe. The unknown bitch was supposed to have a dog called Bosco who was supposed to be out of a dog called Alf ( came over from  Wales). I think these dogs where in around the Waterford area, not expecting much information as it’s a while ago now, but if you don’t ask . I have owners names for the mentioned dogs but as I don’t know the men I won’t use there names or initials.

• Like 2
On 06/04/2020 at 22:55, sammcc said:

Going of a bit from your topic. I have a few blank spaces the breeding of a dog I owned. He was out of a bitch called Roma that J.H owned, Roma was out of a dog called Stan, and an unknown bitch I believe owned by S.T. From in around Dundalk  I believe. The unknown bitch was supposed to have a dog called Bosco who was supposed to be out of a dog called Alf ( came over from  Wales). I think these dogs where in around the Waterford area, not expecting much information as it’s a while ago now, but if you don’t ask . I have owners names for the mentioned dogs but as I don’t know the men I won’t use there names or initials.

?

Edited by Scar Face
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, undertaker said:

Was it all hear say he got his name from a kennel fight 

That's not answering the question, and I didn't say that he did, I know men that worked the dog  actually started the dog. 

2 minutes ago, Scar Face said:

That's the dogs I was enquiring about a few pages back was wondering if anyone had them going still!!! Alf was boscos father and bruno was his litter brother and as far as I know black bess was his mother!! 

Thanks, as I said my information is sketchy. The bitch Roma is supposed to be out of , is supposed to be out of Bosco and a Nuttall bitch. You probably know more about these dogs than I do Scar Face, but thank you for your help.

28 minutes ago, fat man said:

Tp invested in nigger teddy  ect and it paid of  it was his cash cow his only thing was  he  supplied a.c. With dog meat he didn't really graft his dogs never did  like he didn't when he lived in Chorley and now he's breeding these big foreign hairy guard dogs for cash whatever breed they are a.c. has always replaced a dog that didn't work out no questions and always stuck to his word  and that's on both sides of the water shame some have profited using his name and line because I know that's not what he intended helping folk 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
On 06/04/2020 at 23:10, sammcc said:

Thanks, as I said my information is sketchy. The bitch Roma is supposed to be out of , is supposed to be out of Bosco and a Nuttall bitch. You probably know more about these dogs than I do Scar Face, but thank you for your help.

?

Edited by Scar Face
5 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Tp invested in nigger teddy  ect and it paid of  it was his cash cow his only thing was  he  supplied a.c. With dog meat he didn't really graft his dogs never did  like he didn't when he lived in Chorley and now he's breeding these big foreign hairy guard dogs for cash whatever breed they are a.c. has always replaced a dog that didn't work out no questions and always stuck to his word  and that's on both sides of the water shame some have profited using his name and line because I know that's not what he intended helping folk 

If a man is replacing a dog that don't  work out it has to be the fairest thing iv heard of any terrier man doing!! Hats off to anyone that has done it ?

• Like 8