patterdales in ireland

Some fine working dogs lads. I wouldn't know much about the ac line being honest all mine are from the previous line we were on about but a couple of seasons ago a young dog was given to me who needed work he was a soldier grandson. I didn't need the dog in any way shape or form but I had seen him work from the start and liked the dog and the man that offered him to me was my father in law so I took him on. He was the easiest dog to kennel and just lived to be worked the dog was lost to ground in his 3rd season and had dug a lot of game up to that point working everything in style. A credit to the men behind him.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, bull mcabe said:

Some fine working dogs lads. I wouldn't know much about the ac line being honest all mine are from the previous line we were on about but a couple of seasons ago a young dog was given to me who needed work he was a soldier grandson. I didn't need the dog in any way shape or form but I had seen him work from the start and liked the dog and the man that offered him to me was my father in law so I took him on. He was the easiest dog to kennel and just lived to be worked the dog was lost to ground in his 3rd season and had dug a lot of game up to that point working everything in style. A credit to the men behind him.

Bull u must of had got a good one in kennels usually there bouncing off pen roaring there head off whole time

• Thanks 1
6 minutes ago, bull mcabe said:

It was very good litter all litter still going as far as im aware some of your old stuff is back one side of it but without a doubt the father of them had alot ta do with what came of that litter. A very well bred dog and the owner of that dog so called dogmen down this end laughed when he was buying that dog he paid a nice price but the blood was in that dog was worth every penny he the go to dog at the moment another lad bought similar bred stuff at the time and many sneered at them when they bought them dogs funny thing is those that sniggered at them now using the same dogs or breeding back into there own. We live in a strange world.

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, undertaker said:

Bull u must of had got a good one in kennels usually there bouncing off pen roaring there head off whole time

Exactly. The ones I've seen have been mental in kennels. You wouldn't even have known this boy was in the place and his father is a right c**t in the kennel I believe 

10 minutes ago, bull mcabe said:

Exactly. The ones I've seen have been mental in kennels. You wouldn't even have known this boy was in the place and his father is a right c**t in the kennel I believe 

I've a bitch here that would wreck your head, she never shuts the f**k up, and when out in the run just keeps running from one side to the other bouncing off the walls, f***ing lunatic. 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, fat man said:

I've a bitch here that would wreck your head, she never shuts the f**k up, and when out in the run just keeps running from one side to the other bouncing off the walls, f***ing lunatic. 

Did ya ever just go out and politely ask them to stay quite it would be much appreciated if they would.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
2 minutes ago, fat man said:

Had one that was like the ticking of a clock and it wouldn’t matter if you walked her from morning till night she’d still be bouncing of the walls. 

• Like 2
Just now, dogmandont said:

Had one that was like the ticking of a clock and it wouldn’t matter if you walked her from morning till night she’d still be bouncing of the walls. 

I found the ones with soldier in it can be noisy actually very noisy but of mick and toby there not as noisy in the kennels. 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, chesney said:

I found the ones with soldier in it can be noisy actually very noisy but of mick and toby there not as noisy in the kennels. 

Yah the soldier blood one's do yah head in quietest one I had in yard was bitch off Jack and tanner I've one there off her she just same as her pure layed back

7 minutes ago, chesney said:

That bitch wasn’t overly noisy but just the bouncing of the walls was constant. Put her in a big 20 x 20 greyhound pen thinking it would stop her but it just took a few seconds longer between the bangs lol. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, chesney said:

No shortage of the original stuff of the original breeder of all that stuff  he just chooses who gets very carefully nowa days

you can't blame him either he's given many  free lining and pups and yet folk have  slated him 

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

you can't blame him either he's given many  free lining and pups and yet folk have  slated him 

I dont think he see the explosion of litters of pups that was going to be churned out i doubt anyone did it just went into over drive but look ya live and learn as they say whats done is done. He gave matings and gifted plenty and it was basically thrown back in his face some people are just  ungrateful selfish in away imo they lack a bit of class show respect to those that are fair with ya that help ya out do ya turn manners cost nothing.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

That bitch wasn’t overly noisy but just the bouncing of the walls was constant. Put her in a big 20 x 20 greyhound pen thinking it would stop her but it just took a few seconds longer between the bangs lol. 

I dont have that problem anymore with them what i keep is to old to bounce around to lads i dig  with control whats going on with the dogs i dont have much say in them they give me pup back when i breed im only there to help them dig them out well i do be there pass them the shovels lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
4 minutes ago, chesney said:

I dont think he see the explosion of litters of pups that was going to be churned out i doubt anyone did it just went into over drive but look ya live and learn as they say whats done is done. He gave matings and gifted plenty and it was basically thrown back in his face some people are just  ungrateful selfish in away imo they lack a bit of class show respect to those that are fair with ya that help ya out do ya turn manners cost nothing.

Chesney it has happened to other breeders in the past and it will continue to happen its just ways of life.