patterdales in ireland

1 minute ago, fat man said:

Don't try and twist it undertaker,I was talking about Neil nobody else, he never sold a dog in his life but gifted plenty

Il leave it at that with you not causing a row on good thread but say he didn't like peddlers he maybe right but of men didn't sell dogs pups how do u expect any young lad to get into dogs if can't buy them 

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

3 hours ago, undertaker said:

Are u serious he got threatened and left the board some man him if he left board over threats but then again he did step on lot mens toes over the years grow pair balls he should

Do you support bullying people?

Im dead against it

Bullys only try make them selves feel good by belittling other folk they know they can get away with it

You sound like a bully to me

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Steak knife said:

Do you support bullying people?

Im dead against it

Bullys only try make them selves feel good by belittling other folk they know they can get away with it

You sound like a bully to me

By no means a bully dont like them sort of people myself. Please in enlighten me who I have bullied then. I won't let anyone walk on my shoulder 

26 minutes ago, undertaker said:

By no means a bully dont like them sort of people myself. Please in enlighten me who I have bullied then. I won't let anyone walk on my shoulder 

Ain’t nobody on your shoulder.

The manner you speak about folk says it all

7 hours ago, Steak knife said:

Ain’t nobody on your shoulder.

The manner you speak about folk says it all

Spit it out who u are referring to or jog on since I've been reading this topic u haven't posted a dog or anything just few sly remarks towards lads if u have anything to say to me say it 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, undertaker said:

Spit it out who u are referring to or jog on since I've been reading this topic u haven't posted a dog or anything just few sly remarks towards lads if u have anything to say to me say it 

You just proved my point. 

Anyway back to topic