patterdales in ireland

I've often heard it said, if your offered big money for a dog take it because if you don't something will surely happen the dog, I don't believe in that shite, if you are going to lose a dog then that's sods law,every time you put a dog in the ground there is a possibility you won't see it alive again, it's the downside of digging terriers. I have been offered good money for dogs but I always decline even though I have paid good money for dogs. We keep a tight little circle and only have a couple of lads a couple of days of the season as guests, any pups are split among ourselves. Some people reckon lads should gift pups to others even though they hardly know them,I don't agree with that, I know one man that gifted pups and free services to lads and most of them stabbed him in the back  that won't happen with us. 

• Like 6

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, fat man said:

I've often heard it said, if your offered big money for a dog take it because if you don't something will surely happen the dog, I don't believe in that shite, if you are going to lose a dog then that's sods law,every time you put a dog in the ground there is a possibility you won't see it alive again, it's the downside of digging terriers. I have been offered good money for dogs but I always decline even though I have paid good money for dogs. We keep a tight little circle and only have a couple of lads a couple of days of the season as guests, any pups are split among ourselves. Some people reckon lads should gift pups to others even though they hardly know them,I don't agree with that, I know one man that gifted pups and free services to lads and most of them stabbed him in the back  that won't happen with us. 

Again your right 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, fat man said:

I've often heard it said, if your offered big money for a dog take it because if you don't something will surely happen the dog, I don't believe in that shite, if you are going to lose a dog then that's sods law,every time you put a dog in the ground there is a possibility you won't see it alive again, it's the downside of digging terriers. I have been offered good money for dogs but I always decline even though I have paid good money for dogs. We keep a tight little circle and only have a couple of lads a couple of days of the season as guests, any pups are split among ourselves. Some people reckon lads should gift pups to others even though they hardly know them,I don't agree with that, I know one man that gifted pups and free services to lads and most of them stabbed him in the back  that won't happen with us

I’ve seen bits and pieces of dogs working supposedly with that Sam dog meant to be back in the blood

It would be rightly diluted down now like most I’d say due to time and breeding. 

Still some good animals about in fairness and his name continues to pop up even after all this time. 

Must have been some dog and to have came out of mistake mating you couldn’t write it.

Edited by Steak knife
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Steak knife said:

I’ve seen bits and pieces of dogs working supposedly with that Sam dog meant to be back in the blood

It would be rightly diluted down now like most I’d say due to time and breeding. 

Still some good animals about in fairness and his name continues to pop up even after all this time. 

Must have been some dog and to have came out if a mistake mating you couldn’t write it.

I dont think lads are to pushed about sam been in the breeding it took lot more than just him to produce whats come down the rest them lines.

• Like 1