Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

1 hour ago, fat man said:

All these good dogs that were sold, why would lads sell a good dog, other men try for years to build up a decent kennel of working terriers when others that have them just sell them. I know in some situations it has to be done, but I personally have been out of work in bad times, split up with the wife and countless other bad times but I still held on to me dogs, to me they were what kept me going. 

Back 30 years ago around where I live lads wouldn't sell you a pup ,I had to go outside of town to get dogs and I paided through nose ,I spent thousands getting dogs in from England mostly dirt ,the best I got were gifted to me some lads don't stay in game that long ,the likes of rum dog was a once off ,plus lads family life changes and are not in position to have dogs ,it's hard going having 10 plus dogs in a housing estate,

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, False Peds said:

Back 30 years ago around where I live lads wouldn't sell you a pup ,I had to go outside of town to get dogs and I paided through nose ,I spent thousands getting dogs in from England mostly dirt ,the best I got were gifted to me some lads don't stay in game that long ,the likes of rum dog was a once off ,plus lads family life changes and are not in position to have dogs ,it's hard going having 10 plus dogs in a housing estate,,p.s just to add only service I ever got for nothing was from AC ,all the rest I paid for .

• Like 2

It takes a lot of dedication to keep terriers especially in these times ,as I said I couldn't continue on breeding good working dogs one of reasons I packed it in,what do u do try keep line going from second rated dogs ?,I couldnt pick up shit after a dog that failed,this thing retiring dogs a 6 year old was not for me ,if a big or bitch fail and u breed them it will come out Futher down the line no matter what the blood ,that's my opinion,

• Like 10
1 hour ago, False Peds said:

I've lived in housing estates most of my life and still kept the dogs, only once did I get shut off dogs and they were cover hounds, b*****ds were f***ing noisy, gave them away to a friend from Monaghan. The last 3 pics that went up, not the best of pics but the top dog is the dog you bred false peds, big strong dog with plenty of work behind him. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, fat man said:

All these good dogs that were sold, why would lads sell a good dog, other men try for years to build up a decent kennel of working terriers when others that have them just sell them. I know in some situations it has to be done, but I personally have been out of work in bad times, split up with the wife and countless other bad times but I still held on to me dogs, to me they were what kept me going. 

Your right.  We were at the show a few years back sitting with lads from cork and Dublin and we got chatting about a black bitch i had at home the fella knew I only kept white dogs he asked would I sell it. No was my reply.  he and his mates went on their way my phone went a text asking me if I’d take a £1000 quid for her I didn’t even reply and I showed everyone there the text the bitch was given to my mate and we’re still digging over her. Money couldn’t buy a dog from me unlike some ?

• Like 7

I was at the midland gamefair years ago a man bought a show dog for 1500 poind that morning the deal was the man would hand over dog after the show as he was odd on  to win the show,the lad that bought him offer another grand to show the dog himself ,2500  20 years ago to win a show true story ,

• Like 1
1 minute ago, False Peds said:

I was at the midland gamefair years ago a man bought a show dog for 1500 poind that morning the deal was the man would hand over dog after the show as he was odd on  to win the show,the lad that bought him offer another grand to show the dog himself ,2500  20 years ago to win a show true story ,

He needed his head looked at....wouldn't pay that for the best dog in ireland..

• Like 1
On 02/04/2020 at 01:41, False Peds said:

Explain ?that's how fogerthy Sam came from RB didn't bred him nor did AF ,I was introduced to the man that bred him one time ,

Sam was breed by Billy Caldwell, my digging partner at the time. He was out of a full border dog called Dandy and a Nuttall bitch called Brandy. 
He was give to Pete Madden when he was around 8/9 month old, i delivered the dog along with some 8 week old pups Billy had also breed. Pete had a old black dog there who killed terriers for fun,(a wanker of a dog to ground) he parted Sam and kept the old dog.

• Like 3