Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Apache... said:

My memory might be failing me what were the 2 pups I got off you F.peds and you could be right about that bitch you were on about was she about 3 when u got her off me  I had her from a 6 mth old pup that's if it's the same bitch.

Two half border u gave em to ur mate in Carlow ,

17 minutes ago, False Peds said:

I  didn't mate  any of half borders at the time ,they were mostly young ,first making was a mistake I gave 2 pups to Apache and I gave 2 young lads a pup each ,at the time I had two working Russell I brought in from UK , Maggie Sammy were my oldest blood in my yard I done a couple of mating with both of them  to good dogs and bitches around me but nothing of standard came ,I became good friends with AC and we done two mating with Maggie as his blood going back to his Bob dog was in her,first litter nothing ,used different dog and i kept two back and I pack up before I got to try em ,I gave em back to ac ,one of them you have ,looking back chesney had a top class bitch good as IV seen that we were digging ,I had some great full Levi oaks borders that were hard as f**k ,that's the line I should have kept ,I put down full borders that were killing foxes aground and wouldn't stay with lad,

We got the border bitch we had from lads in Cobb they had a family of them  well worked, she was lost to poison on a local shoot, she was a very hard bitch at her work, she was supposed to go to  a real good border dog belonging to a friend but she was poisoned before we got the chance to mate her. I like the ac stuff, it suits the digging we do, I think it's the most consistent line there is about at present, pity a lot of lads destroyed it by using it to make money. The man is a gentleman and has been in the 10.11 years I know him, lives to work his dogs, then others use his name like he is nobody .

• Like 7
10 minutes ago, False Peds said:

Enough of My rambling on let's see other lads dogs past and present ,just to mention another dog I had pleasure of working jo.m old dog top class he might put up a picture of him ,

Your not rambling jimmy your after given us good honest assesment on terriers and ya showed alot few us lads down this way how to do it properly between yourself and decky i got good education on dogs.  Remember the day doc came got of his school bus to come down the field digging to us i think it was tyson ya had in ground.

• Like 3
34 minutes ago, steve t said:

Different line but choctaw in the mix a couple of times

IMG_20200403_102950.jpg

IMG_20200403_092147.jpg

IMG_20200403_091325.jpg

IMG_20200403_102858.jpg

Nice dogs them, a chap only 15min from me had that choctaw stuff, never seen it go but from feedback heard it was good 

• Like 1

All these good dogs that were sold, why would lads sell a good dog, other men try for years to build up a decent kennel of working terriers when others that have them just sell them. I know in some situations it has to be done, but I personally have been out of work in bad times, split up with the wife and countless other bad times but I still held on to me dogs, to me they were what kept me going. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1