• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

Cissy was some operator. A late starter who many wouldn't have given the chance but soon made up for lost time. Shes in every one of my terriers today and the line still throws late starters. Which is no harm at all in my book. Great thread and photos lads

• Like 6
32 minutes ago, bull mcabe said:

Cissy was some operator. A late starter who many wouldn't have given the chance but soon made up for lost time. Shes in every one of my terriers today and the line still throws late starters. Which is no harm at all in my book. Great thread and photos lads

Some take time and dont be given it

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, fat man said:

If you know the breeding and the blood that's in time a bit of time doesn't cost much xs too many too quick and don't give a dog a chance, lads pts terriers 13.14 months old ridiculous in my mind. 

True. I dread to think how many potentially top class terriers have been put down too early over the years by clueless owners with big egos.

• Like 3

Cissy was was a serious operator , correct me Apache if I'm wrong booths guru to his  own daughter which I owned,the bitch wasn't top notch only a middling bitch never came off but was lacking drive in my opinion ,I gave her back to RB and she went to USA ,I reared Tyson and cissy to 14 months ,Tyson was a rough dog and looking back maybe I was too inexperience in the game to be working that type of dog ,

Edited by False Peds
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, bull mcabe said:

I never saw Tyson work but my digging partner saw him lots of times. Very good animal a bit too game for his own good. What did the rest of that litter turn out like?

Khan a male died to ground on a vixen in cub he was wedge in tight, not a scratch on fox. Voodoo a bitch never made the grade.

• Like 1