patterdales in ireland

Not being sarcastic, but I know head nor tail off what you on about. Except coone stated about booths dogs but hey that's another story and so are they , him and the men he mentioned, never mind the dogs , funny ole world, only on the internet or something?

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, pablo esc said:

Not being sarcastic, but I know head nor tail off what you on about. Except coone stated about booths dogs but hey that's another story and so are they , him and the men he mentioned, never mind the dogs , funny ole world, only on the internet or something?

The dogs are all we interested in pablo rb and his like are irrelevant to me and im sure others they had there time but whatever lads think of him he did produce some good dogs from what i hear this has been one of better threads of late lets keep it that way and few more of the older digging lads might keep adding to it.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I remember Ronnie's 2nd or 3rd dig about 99/00, I dug a spot with an older dog first it was handy enough then tried Ronnie, the collar failed on him this was about 12 o'clock so I went home called a mate BMc he brought a white bitch with him, we located Ronnie 6ft in rock hard ground we got him out about 10 o'clock barely alive. I have a young dog here that looks and acts exactly like Ronnie and I also have a bitch down from the white bitch that found Ronnie that day, I hope history don't repeat itself.

Edited by Apache...
  • Like 9
14 hours ago, Apache... said:

Reggie, we had a few good digs to him, yes I bred them 2 gooduns Ronnie died young to ground.

Ye good dogs ,I not able to put pic up?IV loads of old ones I get Cheney to stick a few up,IV one that you bred Tyson bit rough up do 

1 hour ago, chesney said:

He gives me a belt of pics of blackdogs put them up and not a name to go wirh any them 

Just as well Chesney, the yanks would probably use the names in their peds, some good looking workers there. 

• Like 3