Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, fat man said:

He may of had another bitch same name years back but this was more recent, dog we have is around the 8 year old mark

The one I’m thinking of ,if I’m right DD big Ron was her grandson ,you would have dug over him,

3 minutes ago, smasher said:

Not same bitch so , the one I seen was at show in adare maybe 25 years ago and she was an old bitch then,very similar to above Bitch 

Its the only bitch he had called maggie he bred her himself he used a dog in waterford called spike over his own bitch sammy and maggie were the 2 he kept himself of the litter and they were handfull in the kennels he gave out litter mates to lads he knew.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, chesney said:

Its the only bitch he had called maggie he bred her himself he used a dog in waterford called spike over his own bitch sammy and maggie were the 2 he kept himself of the litter and they were handfull in the kennels he gave out litter mates to lads he knew.

Definitely different bitch,I don’t know the name of the Bitch I’m thinking of,very similar to above Bitch,they thought a lot of her.maybe mother or grandmother of above Bitch perhaps?

Maggie and Sammy were bred offbspike who was son of Af Sam who was half Levi oaks border half nutall bred in the north ,misty from what I remember was out of B GL breeding, sparkly was bred off AC Bob and of his breeding which I found out in latter years and confirm buyer previous owner son ,her real name was Queenie ,they were 4 pups on litter ,2 dogs 2 bitches one bitch I gave to ray walker r.i.p who he bred back to a nuttall dog and he sent me back Wally out of litter ,other pup was sent to cork he got kill in kennell fight ,fatman ur dog is out of Maggie bred back to ac dog ,when I went out of the dogs I gave him back two dogs I kept myself out of litter,one is dog u have ,

Edited by False Peds
  • Like 5
3 hours ago, False Peds said:

Maggie and Sammy were bred offbspike who was son of Af Sam who was half Levi oaks border half nutall bred in the north ,misty from what I remember was out of B GL breeding, sparkly was bred off AC Bob and of his breeding which I found out in latter years and confirm buyer previous owner son ,her real name was Queenie ,they were 4 pups on litter ,2 dogs 2 bitches one bitch I gave to ray walker r.i.p who he bred back to a nuttall dog and he sent me back Wally out of litter ,other pup was sent to cork he got kill in kennell fight ,fatman ur dog is out of Maggie bred back to ac dog ,when I went out of the dogs I gave him back two dogs I kept myself out of litter,one is dog u have ,

Thanks for that Budda.

Was it AF Sam or RB Sam though ?

Sam was also bred to tonic and produce rum a red dog which a friend of mind bought for 300 with trail ,we entered dog at 2 o clock in an earth just outside Ck on suir on side of slievenamon mountain we got him out at 3 o clock nex morning,the collar fail after few hours old box ,we entre an other dog to try and locate rum a dog called scrappy out of booths tonic and pd bitch ,we dug him on a totally different ?,a good few old dog men from Ck came out that night to help,rum had service a bitch before been bought which produce a very good litter of working dogs,rum was lbuy in one both dog and game were laying down exhausted when we broke in ,

Edited by False Peds
  • Like 5