Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, chesney said:

Now now boys dont be calling names just because lads have paid for services 500 and 75% of the litter works and produce a few workers of this same litter money well invested i reckon. 

Did you ever pay it chesney 

9 minutes ago, Mixedgrill said:

Did you ever pay it chesney 

I did and i wouldnt hesitate to pay it again in the right circumstances if the bitch and the dog suits why not. There lads charging 500 and more for pups

An old mate of mine (R.I.P. Teddy Taylor) used to stud his show winning top grafting red Lakeland out for free to "lads" and £200 to "messers" 

Half decent bred terrier pup was £15-30 then.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, chesney said:

I did and i wouldnt hesitate to pay it again in the right circumstances if the bitch and the dog suits why not. There lads charging 500 and more for pups

So if I came for a service with a topper of a bitch same breeding would you hand the service out or charge?

The best way is that decent lads get a mating and you take pick of the litter, and messers or idiots get no mating. Simple really.

I mean, if you thought so litttle of someone or the way they were with terriers, then why would you help them in any way? 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2
11 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

The best way is that decent lads get a mating and you take pick of the litter, and messers or idiots get no mating. Simple really.

I mean, if you thought so litttle of someone or the way they were with terriers, then why would you help them in any way? 

But how are these top terriermen supposed to make a living? 

• Haha 2

I recall a man asking for 500 pound which he got not from me but from a good friend and when the pups were born he demanded the biggest bitch pup. Which he didn't get. The self claimed big names are more often than not bullies with massive egos who think the world owes them something. The pick of the litter should suffice if it's related blood to your own and a welcome addition to your kennel. If not or a messer I  wouldn't give the service really. 300 a service or a pup was a figure that saw alot of usage off a certain bloodline I won't name as not to start an argument ? that's probably not too bad a figure but 500 is starting to get ridiculous in my opinion 

• Like 4