patterdales in ireland

Roy it sounds like your not happy that the dog wasn't returned to RB, why? So he could have been bred off regardless of the fact that he was a middleton dog at best! LOL. As already said there was no deal anyway. I dont know off many great working terriers that are given to other men to work away at for FREE. How many times does it have to be said that there was better dogs and even better bitches being worked with them lads at the time and Ali wasn't one of them. That's why he wasn't bred off and that's why no one up here in that circle had a kennel space for him, simple as. Pd got him and the rest is history.

Happy hunting atb Dec.

Edited by THE GENERAL

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

Roy it sounds like your not happy that the dog wasn't returned to RB, why? So he could have been bred off regardless of the fact that he was a middleton dog at best! LOL. As already said there was no deal anyway. I dont know off many great working terriers that are given to other men to work away at for FREE. How many times does it have to be said that there was better dogs and even better bitches being worked with them lads at the time and Ali wasn't one of them. That's why he wasn't bred off and that's why no one up here in that circle had a kennel space for him, simple as. Pd got him and the rest is history.

Happy hunting atb Dec.

As said I always thought he was on smallish side so happy I never put him on a bitch. I useally put to sleep my rubbish rather than pass them on.

Don't no why yer all getting yer panties wet. I never said anything bad about the dog only my cousin was asked 500 for use of him.

O well good luck to ye.

You said there was a deal and there wasn't. Then you mentioned 500 for services. That's none of my business. As for wet panties lol trust me there was no sleep lost over him. Undertaker no one said the dog was rubbish I'll repeat once more he wasn't of the same standard or thought of as much as other dogs and bitches at the time, it's as simple as that. Atb.

• Like 1

If the dog was no good why pass on dirt taugh all ye pro hunters cull failures

na undertaker if any of us young lads pass on a dog that didn't suit were peddlars. But if the chosen few do it its alright
your right there shovel shy if we done things like some of the so-called big terrier men we would be called all sorts but yet these can get away with passing off pups and dogs and not a word said

Don't think anyone can call ali a failure. I saw the dog dig a hell of a lot of game when he was down south. The dog was too quiet when not quite up to his game and if game managed to get away from him he could be slow working things out. He needed to be fit as well. A lot of lads saw ali work he was a decent dog that saw a serious amount of work. Nothing more nothing less

• Like 3

And that is how u ruin a topic personally if a dog fails for me he get one more chance then bye .... I would not breed off it nor would keep it or charge 500 euro

this topic was ruined when you brought up rb dogs as if u are long enough on here no one seems to have a good word to say about the mans breeding there is always a argument on about his line of dogs and bullshit about other things he was said to have done
  • Like 1

You said there was a deal and there wasn't. Then you mentioned 500 for services. That's none of my business. As for wet panties lol trust me there was no sleep lost over him. Undertaker no one said the dog was rubbish I'll repeat once more he wasn't of the same standard or thought of as much as other dogs and bitches at the time, it's as simple as that. Atb.

General when u say he wasn't up to standards its just another way of saying he was failure in my eyes

Don't think anyone can call ali a failure. I saw the dog dig a hell of a lot of game when he was down south. The dog was too quiet when not quite up to his game and if game managed to get away from him he could be slow working things out. He needed to be fit as well. A lot of lads saw ali work he was a decent dog that saw a serious amount of work. Nothing more nothing less

That was him alright Bmc. All off a sudden my mate that sent him down to be worked by another man is a peddler even though no money was involved I should know because I was present on both occasions. Also I've lost count of the amount of dogs and pups I've been gifted over the years off the same man and plenty of other folk too for that matter and never was a penny asked for any of his dogs. Some amount of muppets on here.
  • Like 1

Go on faceebook and ask the man himself as that's what he told me and lots more lads. I'm not hear to bull shit you or your mates

You said you dug the dog for a few seasons but wasn't up to yer standards. Either he stayed till dug or didn't. Not unless the game up your way carry flick knifes ?

Now tell the truth and stop bull shiting with yer standards. You have just read the lads down south dug heap of game with that dog. And I rate the man who had the dog as a very good terrier man and don't keep shite.

• Like 2

I said he wasn't the same standard as the rest of the dogs and bitches at the time..... which he wasn't! You trying to tell me I don't know the difference in what dogs I've dug over the years that are real good dogs and that the ones that aren't as good as them, are actually as good ? Dead on. The man that got him was happy enough with him that's all that matters. Bull seen him work and said he lay slack at times in silence and he'd bother getting on again in certain places at times when he was given the flick. But they still got plenty of digging with him regardless. If you are having trouble dissolving that information then maybe you don't know as much as you think you do. I'm already bored with this school yard bullshit. Good luck

• Like 2

Keep it civil now lads don't need anymore decent threads been pulled over petty arguments from yesteryear. Leave it in the past there younger a breed of terrier lads coming through and there twice the men these fellas cause they don't get caught up in clicks and petty squabbles there going about there business and getting on with the job intended out in the country working the dogs.

• Like 2