patterdales in ireland

Had some great days digging over tonic old Sam ect ect.

Old Sam had respect for his game. Tonic was in on and bang. She got retired after every dig but funny thing was come another 3 or 4 weeks she was back out with us lol.

was she that hard mush dd she produce much workers when bred to
id say she was the most important producer of workers in the world let alone ireland.

i no that just want to no did much good dogs and bitches come out of her
. Ya won't get much answers about dogs here I'd say so many lies been told and false pedigrees been put to dogs past and present no one wants the truth getting out lol.
  • Like 3

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

Old Sam had respect for his game. Tonic was in on and bang. She got retired after every dig but funny thing was come another 3 or 4 weeks she was back out with us lol.

id say she was the most important producer of workers in the world let alone ireland.

Edited by Onlyworkmatters

she filled alot of yards around ireland at the time pity that the lads that got dogs bred off that line are afraid to admit it on here because of bullying antics of afew keyboard hunters
  • Like 1

Did RB breed the bitch Tonic,cant say i ever seen any of that breeding dug but heard good things about them,surely lads from that area[was it tipp] must still have some of the blood about them if its what people say it was.

ya think few tipp lads still have it alright fat man
digging man u asked did she produce much workers why u ask that when u can say there is stuff in tipp off her

It's well diluted now

Like most lines chesney. But still pockets of that blood around Ireland and good bit in UK too. You be very surprised what's about of that line. Then again lads who keep it don't be on here. But yeah diluted but not as much as one may think.

• Like 1

It's well diluted now

Like most lines chesney. But still pockets of that blood around Ireland and good bit in UK too. You be very surprised what's about of that line. Then again lads who keep it don't be on here. But yeah diluted but not as much as one may think.
there is a good few on here that have dogs bred from that stuff but will try to tell ya it aint

I know there a couple lads down this way have some of it going through there terriers one lad in particular seems to be geting good results by using it over stuff he already had in his yard. At one time when rb was in that area he bred some decent ones at that time don't know the ins and outs of the man's business but there were some decent dogs came out of that area at that time. I'm sure there lads from that time reading this now might come on and be able ta add more to the conversation.

It's well diluted now

there is a good few on here that have dogs bred from that stuff but will try to tell ya it aint

Can't fault you undertaker. Booths rum was used at stud gurrier was used and ally dog too. Could name a heep more. Them dogs were out tonic.

I know there a couple lads down this way have some of it going through there terriers one lad in particular seems to be geting good results by using it over stuff he already had in his yard. At one time when rb was in that area he bred some decent ones at that time don't know the ins and outs of the man's business but there were some decent dogs came out of that area at that time. I'm sure there lads from that time reading this now might come on and be able ta add more to the conversation.

Yes chesney it's a very good cross. Had some great results myself.

The first proper blackdog I see was down of that gurrier. f**k it I want some that blood back in my yard anybody out there with this bloodline please contact me money waiting lol. It's been added to some lines and mixed with nuttall stuff a touch of border mixed with gould stuff some had good results with it others had a mixed bag with it anyone wiling to admit they bred ac stuff back through it ta bring some life back into it haha.

• Like 1

The first proper blackdog I see was down of that gurrier. f**k it I want some that blood back in my yard anybody out there with this bloodline please contact me money waiting lol. It's been added to some lines and mixed with nuttall stuff a touch of border mixed with gould stuff some had good results with it others had a mixed bag with it anyone wiling to admit they bred ac stuff back through it ta bring some life back into it haha.

there is afew dogs down your way chesney that are booth x ac blood seems to have clicked for the lads that are using them