• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

Does anyone on here remember a black dog called 1 eyed Bob belonging to GE from meath originaly GB,he was rated as 1 hell of a dog by anyone that seen him dug to,i had the plesure of seeing him dug and he was the buisness,GE bred some very good dogs.I bought a 3 year old worker of him a few year back and could not fault the dog,worked exactly as i was told and bought very reasonable for a working terrier,sadly lost to ground same season.

from what I've been told one eyed Bob came from TH lost his eye over back from here TH was a good terrier man had the pleasure of living next door to him got my first terrier of him and plenty good advice he never had to write a book
  • Like 1

That's true Chesney couple down my way have as good as any but don't have his name in lights

Theres plenty of good yards of working terriers around the country that are not in it for fame or money or an ego,just like to work there dogs in good company and have the crack at the same time.I know lads that have had the best of terriers and breeding only to ruin them by over working them and foolishly breeding them to stuff they know nothing about just because it was bred by some big name,we have all done it if were honest at some stage.

• Like 9

And that's a fact. But like I was saying some ppl keep themselves to themselves. Man not 2 minutes from me has a line of dogs going back 20 year but u never here his name on here. And he has bred some very good dogs

spot on lad a worker to worker one could be the best dog u ever had

• 2 weeks later...

Had some great days digging over tonic old Sam ect ect.

Old Sam had respect for his game. Tonic was in on and bang. She got retired after every dig but funny thing was come another 3 or 4 weeks she was back out with us lol.

was she that hard mush dd she produce much workers when bred to

Old Sam had respect for his game. Tonic was in on and bang. She got retired after every dig but funny thing was come another 3 or 4 weeks she was back out with us lol.

id say she was the most important producer of workers in the world let alone ireland.

id say she was the most important producer of workers in the world let alone ireland.

i no that just want to no did much good dogs and bitches come out of her