• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jack

Some of false peds dogs

Some of our stock

Posted Images

Yes Jm had the dog all his life the dog was dug a large number of times always put in an impressive performance any time I seen him work jm was given the dog by am I think the dog was a few months old at the time

Edited by kevin em

This is j.m.posting useing topterriermans .tex was given to me by a.m when he was about 10 mts he was out of old mollyto d.r black dog r blackie we called him .old molly was once owned by d.r later to be given to a.m .a.m then covered o molly bitch with blackie there was 8 in the litter which alot of didnt make the grade but in fairness to tex he was the real deal he had it every way .he was like his sire in alot of ways being of a handy size great nose with endless stamina .we have had 8 good seasons with him hes is now comming 11 .we didnt have much luck with his offspring in total he covered 5 bitches and anything we kept didnt make the grade .there is one last thing i just like to say befor go as i never posted on here before i think d.r deserves alot of credit from terriermen here and in the midlands he opened alot of doors for us trough being in hes company and showed lads the ropes with him being a good man in the country .all the best joe .m

• Like 8

Chesney we tryed alout of diffenent mateings with that paticular stuff it just wasnst to be trough aunts unckes sisters of tex aswell with yery little return i love to be able to tell yee its the other way round but you asked me a question and im giveing u an honest answer with no disrepect to the good dogs we had the privilege to dig over we wernt getting we wanted so we a different direction .joe m

• Like 1

Chesney we tryed alout of diffenent mateings with that paticular stuff it just wasnst to be trough aunts unckes sisters of tex aswell with yery little return i love to be able to tell yee its the other way round but you asked me a question and im giveing u an honest answer with no disrepect to the good dogs we had the privilege to dig over we wernt getting we wanted so we a different direction .joe m

Was the different direction a chocolate dog from over the water by any chance?

Yes Jm had the dog all his life the dog was dug a large number of times always put in an impressive performance any time I seen him work jm was given the dog by am I think the dog was a few months old at the time

Kevin DR gave a lad from up here a dog pup about 8-9 year ago,he knew him through the tug o war,he told him that TEX was in his bloodlines would this be the same dog that JM has.The dog started of well but then went down hill big time,would not even go to ground in the end and was never pushed hard or over worked,just curious as in another post someone mentioned that TEX was not a great producer.

I doubt it was a son of tex that time but maybe he was a brother I think I remember that lad getting that dog as joe said tex was from a big litter with tex been the best of the by a long shot I don't think any of the rest of them dug into old age like tex